network adapters

DLSS

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
ok so we've all seen this article on the network adapter on newegg wich is compatible with the wii
: KINAMAX USB 2.0 to RJ45 Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Network Adapter

NT-USB20-1.jpg

but those r still 20 to 25+ bucks
now i've been looking on (the belgian) ebay and couldn't find it however i found a similar product , the B Network LAN Adapter USB to RJ45 Ethernet 10/100 Mbps for about 5 to 15 €

B252_1.jpg

and was wondering if this one would be compatible aswell ?
wot are the chances ?
(i dont want to w8 till the end of januari :,( )

the specifications are verry similar ...

also is there a list of compatible one's somewere ?

Here's a link to the tested adapters that have been found to be compatible/incompatible with the Wii:

http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Wii_ethernet_adapter

I own three of the AirLink (Model:ASOHOUSB) and they work perfectly with all of my consoles, not a single problem with any of them and the updates download alot faster. Better get to your local Fry's quick as these are sure to fly off shelves when the word gets around. I was there on Thursday and they were pretty well stocked when I came back today, they only had one that was a refurbished item. So good luck all...

Well I'll probably buy the official Nintendo adapter when they come out. I just didn't want to wait until the release. And if they price it at the projected $24.99, it still wouldn't be too expensive...just want to have things right now I guess. :)

the official adapter is scheduled to release mid/late january.
i'll probably buy this one too just to have an official piece of hardware. but until then, i'll be enjoying my FAST wired connection courtesy of airlink =)

haza12d said:
Here's a link to the tested adapters that have been found to be compatible/incompatible with the Wii:

http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Wii_ethernet_adapter

I own three of the AirLink (Model:ASOHOUSB) and they work perfectly with all of my consoles, not a single problem with any of them and the updates download alot faster. Better get to your local Fry's quick as these are sure to fly off shelves when the word gets around. I was there on Thursday and they were pretty well stocked when I came back today, they only had one that was a refurbished item. So good luck all...
thanks for that list , it helps a lot , and to the questions wh i want a 3rd party one , because they'll only b released in europe @ the end of januari (if lucky) and i want to get online as soon as possible
(but i do allready have my official one pre-ordered)

Last edited:
Back