network setup help!!!!

UKResist

Gabba 4 Life
Nov 21, 2006
linc UK
Right i just got me xbox this morning and now i need help setting it up. I get the internet wirelessly from a router and wish to connect the xbox to my pc by cable.

Is there a way i can get the cable to work with the wireless so the internet come to my pc from the wireless then through the cable to the 360.

Help Would b very helpfull

Thats exactly what I do as well... You get a 360 or a regular X-Box?

OK Done Yes, Last time i did that i turned the xbox off then back on and it didnt connect again till now like i had to disable the sharing the enable again now its straigh back in Yay, Might get a wireless adapter at some stage though
Thanks Guys

UKResist said:
OK Done Yes, Last time i did that i turned the xbox off then back on and it didnt connect again till now like i had to disable the sharing the enable again now its straigh back in Yay, Might get a wireless adapter at some stage though
Thanks Guys
I would do that but $100 is just too much for something that is probably worth $20. I would rather just drill a whole in my wall and run an ethernet cable from my router.

paintba||er said:

I would do that but $100 is just too much for something that is probably worth $20. I would rather just drill a whole in my wall and run an ethernet cable from my router.

well i've turned my xbox on and off and its keepin its network settings right, so looks like i wont have to atm. If it causes hassle then i will.

Lov how ya can play music,pic and vids from ya Pc, Now thats Handy, that harddrive wudnt get used lol.

rainbow here i cum

Back