Never cheated! Have you, even kind of.

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
I am proud to say I have never cheated. I know some people say they have never cheated and come to find out they just tried some codes for 1 match. I am lvl 34 and have 10,000 xp left to unlock remote mines and classic conflict. I am excited about it. I know a lot of people think thats not that great, but I'm not that great of a player. I just would like to tell all the cheaters that it is actually more fun to not cheat and earn the xp. As I said before. When you earn it it is more rewarding. In the original Goldeneye, when you got all guns and invincible (I got it in 1:46 in facility) The game became boring, because you just do things like kill Trevelyan with the golden gun or try to shoot everything shoo-table (all lights and stuff). Well even if this game is ruined by hackers, I will still have fun. When you loose the excitement of the game it is no longer fun. I know people will say, It takes to long to get to 56 and I will probably never get there but if you do it legit, you are a very good player and admire that.

I am proud to say I have never cheated. I know some people say they have never cheated and come to find out they just tried some codes for 1 match. I am lvl 34 and have 10,000 xp left to unlock remote mines and classic conflict. I am excited about it. I know a lot of people think thats not that great, but I'm not that great of a player. I just would like to tell all the cheaters that it is actually more fun to not cheat and earn the xp. As I said before. When you earn it it is more rewarding. In the original Goldeneye, when you got all guns and invincible (I got it in 1:46 in facility) The game became boring, because you just do things like kill Trevelyan with the golden gun or try to shoot everything shoo-table (all lights and stuff). Well even if this game is ruined by hackers, I will still have fun. When you loose the excitement of the game it is no longer fun. I know people will say, It takes to long to get to 56 and I will probably never get there but if you do it legit, you are a very good player and admire that.

there are some who hack the game so a kill on you is 10kexp for them

Never cheated and 10k from lvl40, then I start the count down to the Anova at 41!

Its going to be a long slog!- but I'm happy :)

"there are some who hack the game so a kill on you is 10kexp for them"

i have played in a match someone musta hacked you lost xp when killed

just got to lvl 40. it sucks you get nothin for 39 or 40 and its a tough trek to get there. i have never cheated. and i get pi ssed if there are any.

35 for the remote mines was big. it takes a bit til you get good at throwin em. all i can say if you play me in heroes dont be the hero. i will throw a remote mine into your face and then blow it up.

also another good lvl is 38. get that thermal scope. that is a good one to have for protecting on jungle and outpost. and you can put it on the terralite and just sit in the middle of the rooms with smoke bombs and watch ppl run into a wall before you blow em away.

I'm using an adaptor that allows me to use a DualShock2 controller with my Wiimote in place of the classic pro.... does this a cheater make?

just played with a new hacker just a few minutes ago his name is
"someone else" he was a lvl 20. i was the highest lvl in the game, he was on my team throwin proxies and runnin around with a strata. as soon as i heard him say "throwing proximity mine" i followed him and blasted him with my vargen and grenaded him and remote mined him til he started throwin proxies on me, then i stood on him and blew himself up. he ended up with a negative points and then he quit.

stupid Son of a B.
note to all of you. if you cheat dont be on my team, i will follow you and not let you get kills with all my power. i will throw stuff at you and waste all my ammo and follow you until you quit. if you cant do it legit. then dont do it at all.

punks

I'm using an adaptor that allows me to use a DualShock2 controller with my Wiimote in place of the classic pro.... does this a cheater make?

Thats not cheating, thats cool. I wish they made a adapter to plug in an N64 controller.

I refuse to hack. <---period Id love to have access to all the guns and I really don't even want to play enough to be 56 but cheating is for kids. As an adult gamer Ive learned cheating just makes games lose their replay value. Goldeneye is the first game Ive bought for the Wii that has this much play value. Ive played for 4.5 days and that's a lot of time in gaming hours. Id say the average Wii game I spend $50 gets a total of 10 hours before I lose interest but GE has become my new Halo.

There is the unlimited ammo glitch... I really dont consider glitches as cheating. They just don't really make enough difference. Once in a sniper tower on outpost I ended up on top of a Dragunov while using a suppressed Dragunov. It was a while before I even noticed but I refused to give up the spot because it was the perfect sweet spot at the particular time.

i've taken my share of free XP courtesy of XP boost hackers. if that counts as cheating. but im pretty confident that i have the skills to back up having the strata as result of it.

Back