Never Gamed since Atari

knlsmith

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2008
Illinois USA
Hello.. and it is true, I haven't played a video game since we had a used Atari from a garage sale and Tron was still in the arcade, heck, there were still arcades in every little town.
My wii will be here today (UPS) and I am really excited. :lol: I had my sister buy one and then ship it to me.
My 16 year old daughter is a PSP and PS2 freak, but I am sure she will want to play, too. Hopefully not too much, after all this is for me!
Well that's it.
Woo Hoo... or should I say Wii Wii :yesnod:

Congrats! You've picked the right console to jump on the video game bandwagon with. Did you get a game to go with it? Or are you going to be content with Wii Sports for a while?

HEEEY WELCOME TO WIICHAT. I AM THE LIZARD KING. HOPE U ENJOY YOUR STAY. SO U ARE ONE OF THOSE MYTHICAL BEINGS WHO HASNT PLAYED A WII YET EH?:lol: well u are in for a big surprise. u will be blown away with wii sports. be sure to let us know how u felt. thx.

cough* join the indy fan club pm me to join cough* cough*

Thanks everyone! I am going to see how the sports goes, but I am sure I will be expanding my collection asap. Second remote, few games here and there. I want to make sure it isn't something I will play with for a week and then forget before I invest too much money. I think I will like guitar heroe. My kid and her friends. play it constantly on the PS2. Maybe I can get good enough to kick there butts! :ciappa:

welcome to wiichat and also to the wonderful world of videogaming
hope you enjoy your wii!

Back