Never played Zelda, Should I get it?

Psycho1820

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Central Jersey
The only Zelda game I have played was years ago on NES. I'm considering getting it based on the rave reviews, but I haven't played a Zelda game or any RPS for that matter in a long time. Was anybody else in the same boat, got the game and love it?

I'd played 1 Zelda before OoT on my Gamecube and I loved it so I got TP

And it's a great game. I had like 1/2 Game Exerience of Zelda before and I LOVED IT.. so I'd say get it... Though if your Crap and Puzzles you might struggle but thats the fun of the game

Though based on OoT it's an Easy game. I dunno if Previous Zeldas were easy but this one was

ive never played a zelda game, but i love it. i may find it harder to complete than others ( took me 8 hours to get out of forest temple) but i would totally reccomend it

Zelda is the best game i've played so far, bar Wii Sports. Thats only because i can play Sports with my buddies while wasted and Zelda is a bit boring to watch otheras play.

U should really get zelda if ur in to sword and magic games. especially good if u like adventure games

great game my 1st zelda game since ocarina of time and it is great and the gameplay rules

I never played zelda before and i hate rpgs but I love TP. It's worth it.

I've played alot of Zeldas.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Windwaker, Oracle of Ages/Seasons and Twilight Princess.

Twilight Princess is so fun, and it's extremely long, I don't know the hours but I hear it's really long. It is indeed worth getting, their are alot of puzzles in it.

Back