New arcade pack announced

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/wiiconsole.jpg[/xfloat]Majesco, famous for producing some fine quality games in the past, have announced a new game pack called Furu Furu Park.

The game consists of 30 arcade classics which make use of the Wii remote. We're also informed the game is suitable for all of the family.
“Furu Furu Park’s inventive use of the Wii Remote will have you spinning, shaking and rotating as you try to master classic arcade titles and unique new gameplay scenarios only possible on Nintendo’s Wii system,” said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing, Majesco. “Whether you’re delivering sushi orders, punching asteroids or cracking a safe, all of the Park games are easy to pick up and play, and above all else, great casual fun.”

Included among Furu Furu Park’s 30 different mini-games are:

Arkanoid: an arcade classic pitting paddle and ball against a wall of blocks;

Pinch Hitter: step up to the plate and take a few swings with the Wii Remote;

Bubble Bobble: hold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to burst all of the bubbles in this retro arcade puzzler;

Safe Cracker: Memorize the combination then enter the code by tilting your Wii Remote left and right to crack the safe.

Sonic Blastman 20XX: Clutch your Wii Remote and punch at the screen to destroy asteroids heading for earth.

Super Karate: Execute offensive and defensive maneuvers with your Wii Remote to defeat your opponent.

Players can also face off against a friend in three multiplayer modes: Free Battle, Panel Attack and Love Challenge where players will have to compete to win female affection.

Furu Furu Park will be available this autumn (fall for Americans).

wow another little minigame stupid wiii needs some real games

ok i dont know what the hell is wrong with people who say OH LOOK AT THAT CHILD LIKE MINIGAMe come on i mean this is the best console yeah sure id like some action lets say i Kingdom Hearts II on wii that be awesooome :wink:

i never said it was child just said wow another mini game like i want another one of those i mean look at the games in the market i mean cmn

Wow, thanks Majesco, for taking 10 minutes to design your Wii game. Nice going, you must have had all your most genious designers working on this one.

wait....who said they would be "Mini-games" I assume that these are going to be full versions of each game. As in I'll be able to play all 100 lvls of Bubble-Bobble.

Back