new brawl league?

JonRyan

Poe Hunter
Jan 25, 2009
california more specific pico rivera
Wii Online Code
3549-0591-6488-6338
since GodWind isn't here there is no telling whether the WBL will be back.
i really like his system of the WBL and if he doesn't come back and recreate it i would like to start a new WBL, i don't think i can do it on my own and would like several people to help out.
i suggested a council for the WBL but GodWind said no, now is the chance to start one.
i look forward to your thoughts and opinions.
thanks.

..Uh, no offense JonRyan, but odds are Godwind is certainly returning. Stealing away his idea isn't very.. well, good-member-like. He also has all of our data, scores, etc., so.. I'd wait a rather long while to see if he ever gets back. If he doesn't for a few months, I'd go ahead with this, but until then I'd forget about it completely.

..If I didn't apply myself to these rules, I'd create an incredible amount of threads that are copies of old ones which were lost. But I'm not the type to steal someone else's hard earned glory and such(no, I'm not insulting you).

i didn't take it that way.
i wasn't trying to steal it though thats why i mention that idk if he is coming back and other things like that, but its just cause i know a lot of people that are making a permanent stay at ninstation and others that just don't wanna come back, also this was a "just in case thread" but your probably right :/
also i'm just a little afraid that if he doesn't come back, that all my training would have gone to waste, not to mention the ruining of a potential friend. (i ruined whatever potential friendship i had with bokeman.)

I am still here. For starters, I still have the rules, however, they are dated. They are based on the 12/08/08 edition. Some of the rules wouldn't work at the at the current era of time. I would have to change the rules about. I would also like to make the league bigger and incorporate the "Dual Rank System" that would incorporate the scoring system and a Tier System. The Tier system will rank people in groups based on skill and the scoring system will rank people within the Tiers. I also plan on incorporating a Bounty method so people who within lower tiers beat someone in a higher tier, the scoring system justifies itself.

sounds awesome godwind i hope there isn't any hard feelings about this thread :/
also do you think it's be possible to have like different types of matches?
obviously there is one on ones but what about 2v2's or perhaps other ideas for matches like only certain weapons and stages or a 2v2 but a team has to consist of one high ranked member and one low. the higher rank member would chose the lower one cause we don't want newbies like me raping the better people about choosing them.

i don't i think it would be fun but its your league and i don't wanna sound like i'm telling you what to do so yeah thanks for at least reading.

sounds awesome godwind i hope there isn't any hard feelings about this thread :/
also do you think it's be possible to have like different types of matches?
obviously there is one on ones but what about 2v2's or perhaps other ideas for matches like only certain weapons and stages or a 2v2 but a team has to consist of one high ranked member and one low. the higher rank member would chose the lower one cause we don't want newbies like me raping the better people about choosing them.

i don't i think it would be fun but its your league and i don't wanna sound like i'm telling you what to do so yeah thanks for at least reading.

I definitely like that 2vs2 idea.

..Jon, we already have a 2v2 system for the WBL. :p You should brush up on the rules once Godwind gets them up(if he hasn't already). :lol: Deliberatly having newbies on your team defeats the purpose of winning to get points, no offense. If you work better with them than others I wouldn't disagree, but the pro-newbie match up thing for a 2v2 sounds.. random.

ha ha well it is.
its mostly for comedy.
i'm sure i have done tons of things that made you go like

:eek: wth did he do ??? or lmao how can you miss that

stuff l like that. i think that it would be even more fun if the 2v2 pro noob thing had a weapons set that only consisted fun items like bankers.

Wasn't that the object of the teams here? 2v2?
By the way I'm in, as soon as I figure out my FC if we ever start this back up
And for the record...I WAS here for more than 2 months
Wow...the spoilers suck now...
Hey! You can delete now!!!!!

To be honest, I don't like 2v2. It's extremely strategic when you get into a higher plane of playing, and I'm usually partnered with someone weaker. 90% of the time I end up fighting alone, although sometimes I still win in this predicament. I might also get paired with someone stronger, effectively making me hold them back, which can leave the loss in my hands.

I know, I'm thinking too much about it. :lol: I'm just the lone wolf kind of fighter though(pun on main not intended). 2v2s for fun in general are perfectly fine ofcourse, I just don't really fancy them. FFAs are better.

what are these ffa's

sorry i am still trying to pick up on the lingo :/

but yeah i think i am going to start thread about a 2v2 newbie pro for fun thread and i was wondering if you two would be interested ??

To be honest, I don't like 2v2. It's extremely strategic when you get into a higher plane of playing, and I'm usually partnered with someone weaker. 90% of the time I end up fighting alone, although sometimes I still win in this predicament. I might also get paired with someone stronger, effectively making me hold them back, which can leave the loss in my hands.

I know, I'm thinking too much about it. :lol: I'm just the lone wolf kind of fighter though(pun on main not intended). 2v2s for fun in general are perfectly fine ofcourse, I just don't really fancy them. FFAs are better.

I also love ffa's,too much fun & chaos.

*remembers ffa matches between Brent,Ark & Mrsz* ah good times.

But yes i do love my 2vs2's :D even if my partner sucks :lol:

@Jon Ffa's = Free for alls
& i would be interested but it will be until my wii is fixed.

Last edited:
Back