New Browser

Yea but the trial has its flaws. I wish they would make it so the bottom of the browser will go away when you arent pointing at the tv. So it would be actual full screen. I also have crashes with the trial where it will just all of a sudden close the website and go to the beginning of the browser.

Me too, its annoying. I hope you will be able to buy a USB Keyboard tp plug in, pointing them all out takes too long...=[

I think they'll release a Keyboard along with the Internet on the same day :) I'll be there downloading and buying my Equipment :)

SWEET:yesnod: I must get it, pointing all the letters out is time consuming and awfully boring...=[

wait...all this time i thought there was already a full version out, i downloaded the trial bcuz i didnt wanna buy the full wit my wii points lol...i dont see wat needs to be fixed with trial except for freezing,going back to home menu sometimes, and occasionally being slow. to tell the truth tho the vids work better on wii than on my pc.

I also think the vids look better on the wii then the computer lol

Another problem I run into with the trial version is the wiimote being "lost" when I hit the "home key" on the wiimote to exit out of the browser...I have to power down to get it to come back

It has good and breif funtionality but the resolution is horrific...
I have a 60"ws and it looks so shitty it's unbearable.

My monitor is 1680 x 1050 so I wouldn't expect it to look nearly that clear but it's miles away...

i dont know if this has been posted but theres a website (wiiminder.com)which allows u to play movies such as youtube ones.just go to the site watch the video(it will be right there infront of you)and then use it. Its pretty easy to handel!
and you could even have more then 1 website on at a time and you dont have to download anything you just go to the websit and the tabs will come and u use them(again watch the video!!!)

http://www.wiiminder.com

i hope it supports more videos formats!

Back