New Bwii preview

could be good the images look nice. I never played battalion wars but I was a big fan of advance wars once so I may get this eventually.

OMG !!!! IM GOING NUTS!!

Splitspreen coop and online coop!! Building units ( confirmed!!! ) This sounds like a real treat for me and my wii :D:D:D

thankyou SO MUCH, ive been waiting for a preview for so long. i think previews will start popping up everywhere now like ign and stuff. and probably a showing at e for all to hype up the release.
THANKYOU

Wow that game looks pretty sweet. Hopefully they have a preview/review in this next months GI.

It Looks OK. The Screens Look Quite Nice Though. Gettin To Command All Your Army... With That Ability I Could Take Over The WORLD!!!!! Sorry Got A Bit Carried Away There!:lol:

well this looks like fun, now i really need to get this
thanx for informing us

Those screens aren't new, and the info isn't new either (to me anyways). Kinda crazy to think this games coming out this month and we have just about jack $hit for info...

I would love to buy this game, but if it doesn't support Voice then there's no way I'm buying it.

Really exited about the multiplayer! Online, offline, what more can you ask for!

DrYou said:
Those screens aren't new, and the info isn't new either (to me anyways). Kinda crazy to think this games coming out this month and we have just about jack $hit for info...

I would love to buy this game, but if it doesn't support Voice then there's no way I'm buying it.
Sorry to say, I don't think we'll be enjoying voice chat for some time to come. Lack of it shouldn't prevent you from buying this game though. Are you not going to get Brawl if it doesn't have voice chat?

Back