New Channel

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
What is the new wii channel for March? Is it that new Mii channel people are talking about or is it going to be something actually worth playing with for a while?

And what exactly should he "search" for? He wants to know what the new channel is and so would I as a matter of fact. There doesn't seem to be any information out there on the web so I'm wondering if anyone has an insider information or whispers regarding the new channel. I know a while ago some people were talking about Online Channel coming out now but since Pokemon Battle Revolution doesn't come out until the Summer its probably going to be something else correct?

I would like to know to. I heard they were upgrading the Mii Channel a bit , but I know for sure that the Opera Browser will be available to us next week sometime. March 22nd is what they said.

from what i read on qj.net i don't think its really a mii channel upgrade, something like a new channel that uses the miis .....qj said something like the myspace of miis,.......i will post the link later today when i'm in class (well, before it starts) cuz right now i'm using my wii to write this

I'm not to sure about the mii channel BUT I do know the channel that is supposed to be coming in March is the full version of the Internet Channel--March 22 I think

PuNkMaN said:
from what i read on qj.net i don't think its really a mii channel upgrade, something like a new channel that uses the miis .....qj said something like the myspace of miis,.......i will post the link later today when i'm in class (well, before it starts) cuz right now i'm using my wii to write this
I bet it wont be out until Summer.

Apparently it's something along the lines of "Rate my Mii" where people.. rate your mii. I'm not sure, but I've heard it somewhere. Involves the use mii more, but I really don't see the point... but we'll have to wait and see how good it will be.

Hotspur Warrior said:
How about 'new channel'?

And yeah I'm sure thats going to bring up a million "hits"...think before you post please. Why should someone search through millions of threads based on a vague search when they could simply make a thread and get an answer very quickly?

Oh about the Mii Channel...maybe it will be called, "Rate Mii"

Back