New Channel

the demo channel would take up so much wii storage space.. Not even funny!
:s

laderer5 said:
the demo channel would take up so much wii storage space.. Not even funny!
:s
no since its coming out some time this year, it will allow DS and Wii demo's so yeah Nintendo already has announced the channel (just not the date)

I know that but how do they fit all the data onto the wii? the ds can download it wirelessly but a demo is really REALLY big.

laderer5 said:
I know that but how do they fit all the data onto the wii? the ds can download it wirelessly but a demo is really REALLY big.
There do it some how, but maybe you can only have a dmeo or 2 on your wii at a time. Or you download it into a SD card.

laderer5 said:
good one :D

how bout a channel that is just for the wii like tells wii users what new things are going on with the console?
You mean like a wiichat channel? haha. Except I guess it would only display official nintendo news? sounds like a good idea to me.

sagema said:
We're supposed to get a upgraded Mii channel with all new features and options. The Opera browser is supposed to get a free upgrade. Nintendo decided not to charge the $5 upgrade fee. The third channel is supposed to be online gaming. Nintendo is remaing secretive on the new channels because a certain company has a habit of stealing their ideas.

[sarcasm]hmmm...*think* *think again* *think some more* hmmmmmmmmmmm... WHAT COMPANY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/sarcasm]

The everybody votes channel came out Feb. 13th, so do you think a new channel will come out March 13th (tomorrow)

ok, that sounds like fun... but I feel they need to come with more channels quick, I feel in the 80's were they were only about 4 channels to choose from (back in colombia). I need cable on my wii :lol:

A wii chat channel would be amazing!
Imagine taking with kids saying you pwn them then playing them instantly online with the wii! (SSBB anyone?)

laderer5 said:
A wii chat channel would be amazing!
Imagine taking with kids saying you pwn them then playing them instantly online with the wii! (SSBB anyone?)

yeah, im sure that's exactly what nintendo wants, another way for creepy old guys to get to young kids, don't even need aim or yahoo. im not saying its a bad idea, but from the people who invented the friend roster, this won't happen.

i think its ither the new internet chanal or the chatroom chanal! soo.. i gess thats it.. how do you post a fourom on this sight? (yes im a nooo000ob!):scared:

Mau said:
ok, that sounds like fun... but I feel they need to come with more channels quick, I feel in the 80's were they were only about 4 channels to choose from (back in colombia). I need cable on my wii :lol:
Hey, it might be a joke to you, but in NZ, we only have about 5 Free-To-Air Channels!!! :sick:

ANyway, I would love to see a demo channel, however it works, lol.

if they upgrad eht mii channel, they should allow you to communicate through there w/ your friends

FWELR said:
yeah, im sure that's exactly what nintendo wants, another way for creepy old guys to get to young kids, don't even need aim or yahoo. im not saying its a bad idea, but from the people who invented the friend roster, this won't happen.

And thats why they made a (nearly) fully functional web browser, right? A nintendo chatroom would be MUCH safer than many things on the internet.

Back