New Channel

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
I think there should be a free new channel which is a bit like MSN Zone where you can play card games etc with people whom you share friend codes.
e.g. Invite a couple of people you have to code of for a game of Texas hold 'em.
I think it would be good if it had other similar games - sort of like the DS game 42 classics but as an online/single player channel on the Wii. I think that this could boost wii sales by quite a bit if implemented and advertised correctly.

Something like the Parlour Channel or the Lobby channel (for lack of better names coming to mind :p)
I wouldn't mind paying a small amount for it though.

Last edited:
Oooh, sounds cool. Playing a nice game of virtual Texas Hold 'Em would be quite fun.:cool:

ericlewis91 said:
like clubhouse games for the wii?
That's what i'm talking about - it's called '42 all-time classics' over here, I thought it was the same name everywhere. Create a lobby and online compatibility then add ports from Clubhouse/42 all-time classic games, Charge a fiver in wii points for the download and they're set.

With the wii we could set up a Wiichat Hold 'Em tournie :D
To tell the truth I would use that channel a lot.
I don't think a separate game is a good idea however as I want it casual where I don't have to change discs around etc if I want a quick game of ludo.

Back