New channels

gamefreak4

Awesome Person
Jun 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
7837-2468-5504-9172
Hey wii chat typer peoples what channels do you think would be cool on the wii.
I personally think something like a demo channel instead of releasing ones for every single game(Like metroid prime 3)
Or maybe a DVD channel.
Or an MP3 channel where you can listen and download your favorite MP3's on your wii.
Or even a games channel where you can play mini-games with others online.
What do you think:wtf:

I think a movie channel where you could rent movies just like a video shop but you download then for a limited period .
Would save you a trip see

el-zilcho said:
I think a movie channel where you could rent movies just like a video shop but you download then for a limited period .

I never thought about something like that. That would be pretty cool. I always thought a demo channel would be sweet and probably be quite lucrative for nintendo as many people could get addicted and have to go out and buy the games...as for the dvd channel as far as i know there is no dvd drive in the wii so it couldn't work:sad:

that movie rental one would be really cool, xbox 360 has that already. and i'd say they could make a dvd channel because modders can put a chip or something in their wii and make it play dvd's, so the drive obviously has dvd playing capabilitys. a demo channel would be really great too

Being able to play a demo has always help what games I buy. So I agree with the Demo channel. You just end up playing and then getting hooked and NEED more.

Norritt said:
Being able to play a demo has always help what games I buy. So I agree with the Demo channel. You just end up playing and then getting hooked and NEED more.

yep same here, it would really help nintendo

Norritt said:

A demo channel would be amazing.

the movie rental channel would be sweet! you would not have to go to the store. i bet the movies would be expencive too. they should have a chat-room too. think about it, chat-rooms are huge! ex: yahoo aim msn etc. and you could talk to people. that would be a strain on your thumb though. does anyone like the 'every body votes' channel?

Modders haven't made it so that you can play DVD Movies, and also a Movie Rental Channel would be impossible due to the limited storage medium on the Wii

i read in a magazine that the wii had the neccesary hardware to play DVD's but that a channel would have to be released first.

I still like the mp3 and online minigame ideas though

I think that there should be a chat channel that you can access at any time. Maybe put it in the "Home" key function so that you can go back and forth between game and chat. Thats kind of how it is with some DS games and it's a great function. Still gotta go with the demo channel though. There is just so much potential there.

gamefreak4 said:
i read in a magazine that the wii had the neccesary hardware to play DVD's but that a channel would have to be released first.

I still like the mp3 and online minigame ideas though
that would be cool!

el-zilcho said:

Pretty good. I never thought of that. But with all the money Nintendo makes, I highly doubt they would pull a move like that. Despite that, that's a great idea.

Back