new channels?

tdog7

Banned
Aug 5, 2007
Concord, Ca
Wii Online Code
7914-9240-2291-0710
sorry if this already asked but there are supposed to be 2 new channels coming out this month. The Check Mii Out and Everyone's Nintendo channels.

Any news of when are they coming out this month?

or was that November release only for Japan?

thanks,
tdog7

They were confirmed to be being released in November for Japan. However, all channels thus far have seen a worldwide release, so its expected that we too will see them in November.

It is also highly probable that we will recieve a Mario Galaxy Preview Channel (similar to the Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel) before its release.

Delete your what leve (your sig)

and yeah its going to be worldwide, launch, well most likely,

i meant you sig says

"Oh, come on! What about Prinny? LMX? And you delete mine in one freaking day?"

and i was wondering what it meant?

I had an advertisement in my sig, which was deleted by a moderator.

Now then, on topic...

LevesqueIsKing said:
They were confirmed to be being released in November for Japan. However, all channels thus far have seen a worldwide release, so its expected that we too will see them in November.

It is also highly probable that we will recieve a Mario Galaxy Preview Channel (similar to the Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel) before its release.

Well if they release the Everyone's Nintendo channel in Nov. they wouldn't really need to make a preview channel just for SMG

they can support it on that channel.

but thats just my opinion, you never know.

Well those channels should be making their way out soon.
As well as the famous Tv Guide and gift giving channels.

The last two will probably be next year though.

CantGetAWii said:
Well those channels should be making their way out soon.
As well as the famous Tv Guide and gift giving channels.

The last two will probably be next year though.

the Gift channel is coming out this December

don't know about T.V. Guide channel, sounds like a stupid idea if ya ask me

Hmm, I haven't been paying attention to any news this last couple of months :lol:

Can anyone fill me in on what these channels are supposed to do?
Too bad my Wii's wi-fi has been really screwy this last couple of weeks. Gonna send it in to Nint.

unluckylink13 said:
Hmm, I haven't been paying attention to any news this last couple of months :lol:

Can anyone fill me in on what these channels are supposed to do?
Too bad my Wii's wi-fi has been really screwy this last couple of weeks. Gonna send it in to Nint.

Mii contest channel : due november(maybe japan only) celebrity mii contests and such , mii downloads and voting

everybodys nintendo : channel for demos and previews inc ds (due??)

gift channel : allows you to buy vc games for friend in your address book

tv guide channel : self explanatory really though there will likely be differnt features (due next spring

did i miss anything ?

el-zilcho said:
Mii contest channel : due november(maybe japan only) celebrity mii contests and such , mii downloads and voting

everybodys nintendo : channel for demos and previews inc ds (due??)

gift channel : allows you to buy vc games for friend in your address book

tv guide channel : self explanatory really though there will likely be differnt features (due next spring

did i miss anything ?

I would think the check mii out channel will be released worldwide at the same time as Reggie has talked about it a lot. The everybodys nintendo channel is a bit different. No-one outside of Japan has never mentioned it, but it scheduled for this November in Japan

Also about the Tv schedule channel in a recent investor interview thing in Japan Iwata said that the Tv schedule channel wont be released worldwide. He said this was due to digital and cable TV in America and Europe. He said that Americans and Europeans dont really require such a service and if it was to leave Japan features would have to be very different.

Oh, wow. VC gifts would be awesome.
I've been waiting for the demos and DS downloads to be coming for a while :)

Oh, this is off topic, but has to do with VC games. I'm planning on buying a new Wii, and I was wondering if there's a way to transfer all of my games over to the Wii (using my Nintendo profile? :S)

Back