new channels?

Every new feature doesn't need to be called channel. The gift giving thing is just an update to the shop channel. Also we aren't getting a tv guide because with most television services in America TV listings are built in unlike Japan.

Also why would we get a preview channel for Super Mario Galaxy? The game comes out in 10 days. Plus the whole game is playable at Gamestop/Downloadable.

The gift function will not be a channel, it will be a feature. What, you go into the gift channel and it redirects you to the shop channel? There will simply be a 'buy for friend' button added to titles in the shop channel.

HELP MEEEEE!!!!

my wii just lit up but my mum is watching tv and wont let me check the message,

am i getting my hopes to high by hoping its a new channel?

is anybody elses wii lit up?

please i need to know lol

Dam so its just a boring mission from a mate

EDIT:

LMAO i cant belive i said mission. i meant it must just be a boring message from a mate

EDIT EDIT: lol

jus read it its from my mate Darryl, he just told me he sent me 2 friend vouchers on MP3 so :)

Last edited:
i just typed everyone's nintendo channel on the wii online search feature and this thread was the first one on the list.

i thought i would share this cause it's pretty cool that this is the 1ST ONE!!!

tdog7 said:
i just typed everyone's nintendo channel on the wii online search feature and this thread was the first one on the list.

i thought i would share this cause it's pretty cool that this is the 1ST ONE!!!

Ha ha thanks for sharing tdog

Now i feel all warm inside now

Last edited:
well i had to get this thread started again somehow......

lol XD

Back