New character in the latest update (tourney)

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
dont flame me because im not sure if this is true.

look closely at the new information that they just gave us with the tourney update.

look at the picture that says. "Get ready" at the top.

than look at the icon next to the word set, (still on the "Get ready" picture)

at first i was like, "o thats just zelda"...

but look closer at the pictures of zelda. her hair isnt braided like the little icon, and she doesnt have a purple thing in her hair.

mabey they put a new character in to see if anyone would notice.
But im not sure, i think that it may be zelda, but anyway
please comment

im preaty sure that thats is zelda or a peach with the different outfit, its not a new chracter tho, im 100% sure its not

zapasant93 said:
im preaty sure that thats is zelda or a peach with the different outfit, its not a new chracter tho, im 100% sure its not

Yea...
Probably like the pikachu with the hat and the ribboned jigglipuff in SSB.

Its Zelda.

Regardless, theres no reason why you couldn't post this in the SSBB Site Discussion Thread.

Mods Please Close.

it might be, ike is no where to be seen. and if u use photoshop and view it up close for a while
it doesnt look like zelda, it looks like a guy with a purple ribbon. but who wears that? mabye a hint in the name? (arm, mar, ram. hmm)

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its Zelda.

Regardless, theres no reason why you couldn't post this in the SSBB Site Discussion Thread.

Mods Please Close.

meh a topic like this could go for like 3 pages, and might suck up other ideas/mini-topics in that thread, what's the harm in creating a thread, it gets a couple of replies than will make it's way to the bottom

as for the picture, her hair is braided(look at her character), and her crown thing is blue,(but she has a purple theme going on with the rest of her clothes)

i would say not to look to much into it

yea... im starting to think this isnt zelda....

arm mar ram = ?

anyone know if theres a nintendo carrector with these letters in there name?

could the arm mar ram be Marth or something? even tho im sure its either zelda or peach

Oh, please, this is ridiculous. Its obviously Zelda. Now you are all saying "If its not Zelda, it might be..."

Get a grip, you guys.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh, please, this is ridiculous. Its obviously Zelda. Now you are all saying "If its not Zelda, it might be..."

Get a grip, you guys.

It could be zelda, and it might not, stop trying to ruin this thread

Back