New Character: Solidus Snake

Solidus Snake would be a terrible character in SSBB and as ganon said Snake is just enough. If anyone is going to be in SSBB its going to be King K.Rool! And thats the bottom line....and thats the bottom line....cause IceTrash said so!

Thats your opinion not mine and none of use actually knows if either of them would be in it and i think solidus would be a good character because he's fast, he's strong and he has a fighter jet.

K.Rool can kick solidus snakes ass anyday! With his canon and his boomerang like crown he'd be a much better character than solidus. And plus it would add to the heavyweights in SSBB and the villians for you to choose from. Also with his canon ad K.Rool likes to do is use it as a speed booster, so he'd be reasonbly fast(not very fast but above average) and a heavyweight at the same time. Good combo there if you ask me!

m7ticalm said:
Q rool, q for queer. K rool would suck and thats the bottom line because everyone except icetrash says so :)

King K.Rool is not queer because in the cartoon series he has a wife! Har har har ha ahaha! eat those McApples! Plus he is one of the first villians to be released on a Nintendo consoles. And please dont steal my ending catch phrase because thats the bottom line....thats the bottom line....cause IceTrash said so!

DUDE! wtf! I know we are, and I'm saying there are better characters than him, like K.Rool! Dont you understand what I post? Or dont you read my posts?

Icetrash said:
DUDE! wtf! I know we are, and I'm saying there are better characters than him, like K.Rool! Dont you understand what I post? Or dont you read my posts?

Thats an incorrect statement because even though im not that found of solidius, i would much rather have him in SSBB than Krool

Look i'll make it easy for you Icetrash, solidus snake: 2 swords, guns and a fighter jet. K rool: a big fat dickhead who we killed in Donkey Kong country 2 ages ago and we are glad to be rid of him.

I don't know, I bet they'll have another guy in SSBB that is affiliated with snake
but it might be that liquid snake guy, you know 'cause liquid and solid are antonyms. But king K. Rool? I think that solidus has a better chance, butI think that there might be a whole dumpload os characters, or so I hope.

Yeah liquid is probably going to be in because he's snakes brother but solidus is snakes brother also, so i really don't know ???

Back