New Character: Solidus Snake

Look i don't think so, i think it doesn't matter what character, what game there from, if there is more than one character, only if they're good, i couldn't care less.

Yeah, they should be atleast 1 other character from each character in SSBB game. It would be hard for the ice climbers cause i don't think there are any other characters in the game that the ice climbers are from.

If that makes sence :)

but nintendo said that any third party character in super smash would have to have been in a game on a nintendo system on solidus was only on playstaton.

he was on gamecube mgs:twin snakes, but i seriously doubt they will use any more mgs character since there is only 2-3 more third party characters but i guess we will have to wait and see.

Yeah, too bad solidus isn't on nintendo because he would have been a good character.

Never said liquid wouldn't be a good character, i was just saying that solidus would be a good character in ssbb and if he was on nintendo it would improve his chances to get in.

Yeah, liquids good but i think if they put liquid in ssbb he would be a clone of snake :(

Back