New Characters to SSBB!

CxThor

Want Wii, NY, HELP!
Dec 28, 2006
The 'Cello
I just read an article from 1UP.com and they've got a nice little article about a few new characters and also a few characters who are being dropped from the series. As well as the possibility of a roster with 40+ characters!

Article

cool. I didnt even like the mountain climbers. I wonder what other characters that will be joining... I cant wait for this game.. especially online play= unbelievalbe.

thats kewl that ridley its making an appearance i wonder how he'd control. they took about losing young link ,but not really if the celshaded link is going to be in the game. When is Toad gonna get some smash bros love.

traffics really high for this, seems legit =/
btw i ownt with ice climbers, i loved them!

i know that theres samus-zero suit
snake from metal gear solid
pit from a game called icarus on the nes
kirbys enemy
WARIO!!!!(he has a move called the atomic fart)
This game will be awesome

These! I found this!

I don't know where this came from but I found this on Goolge Images:
4475062_l.jpg

I dont know whether these are from this game or not!!! But it is a new game definitely!

Sounds good to me. Baby Bowser sounds like a solid addition. Ridley aswell...makes you wonder what he will be capable of doing.

Good find

Unsure

I don't no whether they are from Super Smash Bros Brawl though! The Google search said they were! ??? :yesnod:

i doubt it because ive read that snake is defintely in it and they definately wouldnt have conker because hes from Xbox and there are way too many pokemon for my liking. it could but ii dont reckon it is.

Thats what I heard! And Snake IS in the new one! And why would Majora's Mask Moon be in it??? I can't wait to get it though!!!:D

1-2 more non-Nintendo charecters? O_________O

OMG PLEASE SEPHIROTH OR CLOUD. ;_;

Meh this is FAKE. Look at the picture mate. Some of the characters look badly done and the letters were cut and pasted to form words for other characters.

Jenova said:
1-2 more non-Nintendo charecters? O_________O

OMG PLEASE SEPHIROTH OR CLOUD. ;_;
That is the only part of that story that's true. This is old news that was proven to be just a rumor.
Proof
Our SSBB FAQ doesn't even mention those characters and i0n would update if anything new came up. So it's just speculation.

The google pic is a fake.
1. Game and Watch and Young Link will not appear in SSBB (Article).
2. Luke and Vader are not Nintendo only characters and only two more non Nintendo characters are being added I doubt its them.
3. Many pics above names are from NES SNES N64 and GCN titles and would be Wii quality not 16 bit.

I wish there were going to be 108 characters and 8 players playing at once but I really Highly doubt it.

Back