New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran out of batteries at 6:49 EST going to bed see you guys in about 8 hours. GAME ON!!!

Edit: Screw it found more batteries, pulling an all nighter as soon as you read this get on GE. When is practice today?

Last edited:
Practice at 6:00 pm EST.[/
I am level 19,My Favorited gun is Stauger UA-1,My timezone is London so it's 18:14 now and my name is [SSM]MILK.

I am ready when ever if you need me.

Add all of this clan then. Look in the 30's pages or early 40's to see the FC

Me and al3 on opposite teams, and make the party setup right now al3, and everyone be on the SSM CHAT (9...) something not (4.... ) ok?

Ok, with him on the clan we have 12 members now so we aren't Recruiting any more. Welcome to the clan read the rules and follow them.I will set up the partys for today practice right now.

Ok, with him on the clan we have 12 members now so we aren't Recruiting any more. Welcome to the clan read the rules and follow them.I will set up the partys for today practice right now.

Good I cant wait to play.

practice

so the parties will be who and wut time should we get on btw i am going to need some help to lvl up anyone get on like right now i will be playing lets gooooooooooo

Ok here are the partys for today practice

Party 1: al3,Demon,00god,Milk

Party 2: YEZ,Byxm,Ken,LinK(The_Man)

Can somebody get JOV so he can b at practice with us.

Last edited:
good

ok i like those parties lets party it up but wut time should we be on ssm chat and wut time should we be on goldeneye plz answer my questions and again if anyone wants to play like right now i would appreciate it

ok, Im going to say this only one time and i dont wanna repeat myself.

the chatrooms, personally i give a flying f**k who trolls, people its only a chatroom you are making a big deal out of it, that's why we created the other chat room with password so we as a clan didnt have that problem so start using it and i want you to stop blaming your clanmates is ridiculous and lamentable to see "he say i'm the troll but he was trolling too" remember the link of the chat anyone can read it in my profile so in others so move on subject.

ok, been said that, i want all of you to start playing GE we have a upcoming war and i bet none of you have played as a party together.. i will try to play as much as needed I expect all of you too.

sorry i forgot to tell you guys but Domo(pvmsdomo) has left us for MW3, so we have currently 11 members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back