New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strategie. I called scouters and look outs.U have 2 people on opposite sides of the stage on high ground scoping with a sniper rifle shooting the other teams people while there doing that u have the 2 other people on the ground or low land eliminating the other teams people they can see. The reason y u have 2 snipers on the opposite side of the map is so that we have a more chane of seeing and eliminating the other team. For this plan to really work well we need to have 2 ammazing snipers and for the scouters they need to have an amzing reflects and trigger finger. Also putting silencers on the snipers will really make the paln go well. for black box if were the team who has to gather the data everybody should stay together and protect all of the exits so that the other team cant kill the 1 holding the black box. If u got any plans on sugesstions just write it her were all a team sugestions are wanted dont b scared or ashamed

that sounds good to play in team conflict. And when we play heroes we should be close to the hero 2 protect him and when the other team hero appears 2 people attack him and 1 stay behind.

Tony u must really wanna b in this clan ok since u live so far if u really wanna get in I have to really no that u can get into the clan practices so this is what u have to do i live on eastern time in the US if u can find out ur time difference between u and me ill give u a spefic time for u and me to play with me ull have 7 min to join my party then ill get off line if u join ill let u into the clan i just need to no if u can get into the practices i dont care what level. Also for the ppl in the i do think we will b haven practice tomorrow regular time as last week and jovthegame told me he saddly will not be at this practice

Last edited:
yeah i do still want to join your clan because i tried to find other clans to join but its not easy coz alot of them have disbanded, others never do anything, and some only recruit lvl 56s. so yeah, id like to join=). Assuming your time zone is utc-5 and mine is utc+8 then im 13 hours ahead so if we make the specified time 8:00am your time on sunday the 23rd then it will be 9pm on sunday for me and thats too easy. done?

Not done because i have church. Ill be on at 6 tonite so if u want we can play, and u will have to get on at 7:00 am wer u live

Last edited:
People who well not b at this pratice please dont make a habit of it. Also jovthegame we need u to get on lvl 10 becuz we wer just challenge to a clan war by clan E4. And i told him we couldnt becuz of our rule about not going into clan wars until every 1 is on or over lvl 1o

Of couse this is our clan thread. Also al3 great job tonite wen wii wer on teams we only lost 2 games. thats what im talking about. And i went up a level. Lasty we might have a new member named Insidous he is on lvl 56 and hes not a hacker hes time zone is centeral time. But i have to check him out first.

I think I might just leave it for now if your only interested in higher lvls coz im not sure i could make all the practices at the moment anyway so just pm me if you're recruiting more members. cheers and goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back