New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to change my name for the SSM to work! I'll be online this Saturday on 10/29/2011 @6pm for l hour!! I can't wait to get back in action, GAME ON!!:mushroomlife:

E4 would like to face SSM very soon. Our best player is me with a 2:55 k/d ratio
Our best vr. your best
thats what we want

juwuan u only need to talk to gpred to see if he let u join the clan and tony gpred said if u find a time to do the clan practices with him he will let u join the clan and we r not only interested in high levels we dont care what level u r we only want people who can make it to the clan practice

Last edited:
Ur right Al3 and tony what r u talkin bout all u had to do was set up a date with me so we ould play I told u I dont care about ur level or how good u r. All I want to no is if u cant make the pracitices please dont try to persuade people not to join our clan. I dont like that! If u got a problem just come to me, Pm me if u want. If u got beef with me just go join another clan so i wont waste ur time or u can make ur own. If u still wanna join like I said set up a date with me. Insidous thanks for everything and me and the clan will talk about the war. Juwuan u can join if u are going to follow the rules of the clan, so make sure u read them. Also,give everybody ur FC code whos in the clan, and SSM to ur username, tell me ur time zone, and set up a date for me and u to play. Ima tell u the same thing I told Tony, I DON'T CARE WHAT LVL UR ON! I JUST WANNA SEE IF U CAN GET TO THE CLAN PRACTICES. SO ONCE WE PLAY TOGETHER UR IN. ALSO, EVERYBODY I WAS SPEEKING TO ANOTHER CLAN LEADER AND I FOUND OUT HOW WE LAN HAVE CLAN PRACTICES WITH EVERYBOBY AND HAVE CLAN WAR ILL TELL U GUYS ABOUT IT ONCE I MAKE SURE WHAT HE TOLD ME WAS RIGHT.

Also does everybody have wii connect 24 because i just hook mine up so if u do, put ur wii codes hear so we can message each other. ill put mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back