New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to b mean but this thread if for the clan if, insidous, u would like to talk to us about anything eles pleazes from now on Pm the person. Thanks

Ok so I found out some info. First when the clan has 8 members I will take 3 people from the clan and jovthegame will take 3 people. In order to fill the party and then next practice we will swith the groups so that i can play with all the members and no one feels left out. Also, another way we can do it is that we can all go to wii settings thing and switch ur country status to the canary islands, and switch the play with people in ur region to on because no 1 plays in the canary islands because so it will b all of us vs us but i wouldnt like that because it would make peoples ratios go down. Also, when we start doing clan wars I will pick 3 people to play with me and help us win the war. Also, if we have 2 wars on the same day 1 team will go with me and the other team will go with jovethegame and i will pick the team and make them even. Lasty, to do clan wars u go to the wii menu, click the little wrench in the corner (for settings) and go to region click the canary island and the other clan will do the same because sence no one plays there it will just b us and the other clan. then when u go online turn ur in ur region switch on so no 1 out side the 2 clans will play or interupted the war.

25-jman
gmt is -5 hrs
level:25
loadout:the guns im good at
abilities{it depends on how good the ppl are)smg riot!
Favorite:sigmus 9
fc:5123177055834
WIIFC:3193 0053 0227 0591

Last edited:
Clan members Practice Saturday same time as always
dude forgive me about the pm i was the hospital for 3 weeks for pendictitis. the first week i came home,next few days i went back because of a pus bag appeared where my appendix was taken out i was there for the next 2 weeks. This Whole MONTH WAS CHAOTIC AND CONFUSING . (i didnt mean to use caps,if you dont know wat pus is look it up. its actually spelled *pus*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back