new consoles for the japanese

Sasuke Uchiha

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ok I heard the japanese were getting new consoles for the virtual console. The consoles they are getting are MSX, and NEO-GEO. I'm a big fan of NEO-GEO's fighting games so when are we getting new consoles added to our lineup u know.

I was aware they were planning to have MSX games on VC, but the Neo Geo is news to me. One thing I'm disappointed about though: if you believe Wikipedia, MSX games cost 800 points each- what a rip off! :mad5:

Indeed..I will be buying NEO GEO games but I bet they will be expensive too

first post ever

I live in Saitama, Japan. It is indeed true that we are getting MSX and Neogeo games, when you log into the online shop it says at the bottom, 'sometime in march'.

Was trying to download Zelda OoT for the past few days, but seems like everyone else here is so I just get error messages.

Salsadavey:smilewinkgrin:

you live in Japan? seriously?! wow!!! dude, that must really suck!

anyone thinking Panzer Dragoon Saga should be released for the VC? But maybe on a disk from a store like a normal game as the game as a download would be huuuugeee

Axtlar said:
you live in Japan? seriously?! wow!!! dude, that must really suck!

No, not at all. English food isn't great, here the food is amazing, good quality of life, my own apartment, and best of all....

NO CHAV'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chav's? I thought for a second there you meant girls! lol chavas is girls in Spanish from México.

We will eventually get Neo Geo. Other possibilities are Saturn, and DC games. DC games would have to be set up like GC games. You would need to own the CD. It's all possible. The fact that Nintendo launched Neo Geo shows they are not only serious, but all bets are off on this console.

Themadnun said:
anyone thinking Panzer Dragoon Saga should be released for the VC? But maybe on a disk from a store like a normal game as the game as a download would be huuuugeee

I'm in full agreement. :thumbsup: That's a game I've wanted to play for a long time.

Axtlar said:
Chav's? I thought for a second there you meant girls! lol chavas is girls in Spanish from México.

Chav's is a word here in England describing certain people who basically dress and act like a bunch of muppets and annoy everyone else.

Back on topic, I never played these consoles so would be cool if they were on the VC.

Nicktendo86 said:
Chav's is a word here in England describing certain people who basically dress and act like a bunch of muppets and annoy everyone else.

Back on topic, I never played these consoles so would be cool if they were on the VC.

Yeh in Scotland we call them neds

Back