New Donkey Kong Country Game

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
I know some people wont agree with me but i fricken love Donkey Kong country. My passion was revisited when i downloaded the game on the vc.
Ive already beaten it and i even took out my snes and old game boy games and am now trying to rebeat donkey kong country 2 and 3.

These games also are some of my favorite games ever. Now im wondering what the chances are that we see a new DKC game on the vc(which i no isnt likely because microsoft would consider that helping the direct competitor) or, since microsoft still lets rare work on the ds because microsoft doesnt have a handheld, we could see it on the ds.

That would be so awesome..

nic7 said:
I know some people wont agree with me but i fricken love Donkey Kong country. My passion was revisited when i downloaded the game on the vc.
Ive already beaten it and i even took out my snes and old game boy games and am now trying to rebeat donkey kong country 2 and 3.

These games also are some of my favorite games ever. Now im wondering what the chances are that we see a new DKC game on the vc(which i no isnt likely because microsoft would consider that helping the direct competitor) or, since microsoft still lets rare work on the ds because microsoft doesnt have a handheld, we could see it on the ds.

thats a good idea:D

Yay for buying games you already own!

Also the chances of other donkey kong country games coming to the VC are just as likely as Donkey Kong Country and that's out, so odds are the others will too.

I know we will see 2 and 3 but i really wanna see 4, or i guess if you consider donkey kong 64 donkey kong country 4, then donkey country 5

nic7 said:
I know we will see 2 and 3 but i really wanna see 4, or i guess if you consider donkey kong 64 donkey kong country 4, then donkey country 5

That'd be cool, but if it were to be made it probably wouldn't be by RARE and it would probably be released on a nintendo handheld.

JCpackers05 said:
dude Donkey Kong Country games were the absolute best! i used to be obsessed with them when i was in like Kindergarden...lolol not to mention i beat all 3 of them...in kindergarden. lolol!

Yeah, i know, they are real easy to beat but this one could be really well done..and i also know that a vc launch is unlikely but there is always hope..

Oh yeah.
The DK Country series for the SNES were amazing.
True classics.
Especially 2.
That was my favorite.

I'm happy with the current status of DK on VC. But yes, 2 & 3 would be very nice to see.

I think Nintendo's old president said Donkey Kong Country proves people will get a mediocre game if it has good graphics.

Sure it's no Super Mario Bros. 3, but it still was and still is a pretty good game.

Nintendo has made Donkey Kong games more recently. Donkey Konga. I have a feeling Kong will show up on the Wii. The question is will it be as good as the SNES version? Rare made some really unique games. I miss them.

nic7 said:

I totally agree. I used to have an SNES and all 3 DKC games. I logged into the VC on monday morning and I saw it and I was like NO FREAKIN WAY, and proceeded to download it and play it for like an hour on the spot. Good stuff.

Donkey Kong Country is a brilliant game, my favourite VC game without a doubt. Probably one of my favourite games of all time to be honest. A barrel (pun intended) of fun and beautiful graphics.

i remember i rented it back in the SNES days because it had "state of the art graphics" at the time. Its just like any side scroller like mario. I didn't see anything special. maybe i'm missing something

Back