New Elebits Review

johnbracero

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
FLORIDA
Wii Online Code
8318-8981-4423-5040
For all of you gamers out there, here's a short review of Elebits. Now I haven't finished the game yet so im just gonna scratch the surface up to where i have gotten on the game. There is a Tutorial mode which I did that was very helpful on how to identify items and different kinds of elebits (as you progress thru the game) and it also teaches you on how to move thruout the game. Let me just say that these elebits hide EVERYWHERE! When I say everywhere i mean it! Toilets, cups, computers, dvd players, Tv's. faucets, blocks of ice, etc. The controls take a little getting used to (like every other wii game) but feel natural after a bit of practice. In order to open a door you have to "grab" the door knob and rotate it to open. As you go thru levels you have to accumulate a certain number of Watts. You accomplish this by capturing the Elebits. As everybody knows you can grab virtually everything with the capture gun ( as long as your capture gun has risen to the proper level) Once you pass a certain amount of levels you encounter the Elebit boss. you beat him by shooting him with the capture gun, then he seprates into little smaller versions of himself. There are also special conditions that one has to be aware of such as, in a few levels you are only allowed to break a certain amount of objects, if you break any more you will fail the mission, also there are noise limits if you make too much noise you will fail.
So needless to say this is a very awesome game! So far its pretty good. A couple of setbacks: once you start throwing everything everywhere it can kinda get in your way, you can only send one snapshot and one edited level a day.

So if you have any questions about the game feel free to pm me or just reply!
(this is my 1st review so sorry about the length and any typing errors)

Do you think this game will be a new-classic when next generation comes? (like the $30 GC games)
Or is it more of a good game rather than great game?

How do the graphics look? Can you compare it another game?

Nice little review there, for $35 I may just buy it.

StevenNevets said:
Do you think this game will be a new-classic when next generation comes? (like the $30 GC games)
Or is it more of a good game rather than great game?

How do the graphics look? Can you compare it another game?

Nice little review there, for $35 I may just buy it.

$35? The game is $50.

And nice review, I appreciate you taking the time to write that out.

the_peripheral said:
$35? The game is $50.

And nice review, I appreciate you taking the time to write that out.
um yes... keep paying $50...

I'm a deal hunter and get my Wii games cheaper;)
*hmm* maybe I'll make a topic on it later

StevenNevets said:
um yes... keep paying $50...

I'm a deal hunter and get my Wii games cheaper;)
*hmm* maybe I'll make a topic on it later

No, you'll PM the information NOW! Please? The lowest I've been able to find Wii games is like $44, but that's online which I would prefer not to do.

Thanks!! I think that for alot of ppl its gonna be a pick up and play for a while kind of game. But for ppl that really really like it its gonna be a game that you can play and enjoy for a long time! especially the edit level part! i havent tried the multiplayer yet so ill post some info on that.

The multiplayer is pretty damn fun...We totally trashed that one level with the hallway and threw all of the furniture down the stairs in our attempt to find the Elebits...and I won btw :)

yeah...if you can afford it its good to spend the $50...don't wanna screw Nintendo. Do you have any idea how much companies lose each year due to that kind of crap? I don't mind screwing some companies, but Nintendo gets paid full price by me...

If I could get the game for really cheap in a store, I'd do it, despite Nintendo's loss, but I don't want to order Elebits online and have to wait for days to get it.

i dont mind paying the $50 as long as its a good game! LIKE ELEBITS and RAYMAN!! CANT SAY AS MUCH FOR REDSTEEL:nonod:

trust me I'd screw over almost every other company and have to a lot of them...but I just like Nintendo, they do good business

johnbracero said:
i dont mind paying the $50 as long as its a good game! LIKE ELEBITS and RAYMAN!! CANT SAY AS MUCH FOR REDSTEEL:nonod:

Red Steel isn't a bad game. I loved the controls and the gun play.

the_peripheral said:
Red Steel isn't a bad game. I loved the controls and the gun play.

im not saying that the game was bad or anything im just saying that rayman and elebits are better. I know that it was the first of its kind for the wii, the only thing that i didnt like about it is that you can be shooting the bad guys and all of a sudden you would be staring into the sky in a big circle. but the game was ok.

johnbracero said:
im not saying that the game was bad or anything im just saying that rayman and elebits are better. I know that it was the first of its kind for the wii, the only thing that i didnt like about it is that you can be shooting the bad guys and all of a sudden you would be staring into the sky in a big circle. but the game was ok.

That never happened to me when I was actually paying attention to what I was doing. The only problems I had were that there were a lot of glitches in the game, such as weapons floating in the air, enemies just standing in a weird position doing nothing completely paralyzed, and I hated the sword fights. I thought the sword stuff was a complete waste of time.

Back