new exclusive sonic game for nintendo -sonic boom-

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
[video=youtube;U0a7-1wdDuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0a7-1wdDuw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWfXR0-F7MI-TbqikgEdJcQ[/video]

its based of the new tv series that will come out soon..

[video=youtube;3dm-AFKUmFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dm-AFKUmFw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWfXR0-F7MI-TbqikgEdJcQ[/video]

what do you think?

As I've said before. It makes me want to kill myself.

Just as he was getting back on track

So... ... ... what's the issue with all'a this? 'Sides Sonic cartoons never bein' good news.

a nice video on this new game
[video=youtube;0pkRyRF7SqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pkRyRF7SqE[/video]

So... ... ... what's the issue with all'a this? 'Sides Sonic cartoons never bein' good news.
Well consider this. Back in the 90s, the Sonic tv series SatAM (the only good Sonic tv series) introduced several characters in the show that were not in the video games. In the game Sonic Spinball, these characters were then present. In the other 90s Sonic tv series, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog , a horrible attempt at a comedic Sonic cartoon full of fart gags and Looney-Tunes-esque none sense, Robotnik had two idiotic robot assistants named Scratch and Grounder. In the video game Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine, these two, plus some other robots he used in the show, were present.

In the early 2000s, Sonic X, a Sonic anime that was the worst thing to happen to Sonic tv-wise had its own cast of voice actors by the 4-Kids dubbing company, the worst dubbing company in the business. In the game Shadow the Hedgehog, a spinoff game that was the worst thing to happen to Sonic video game-wise, all of the game series's voice actors were replaced by the far inferior 4-Kids voice actors from the Sonic X tv series.

So in short, the shows always effect the game series in some way or another. If THIS leaks into the game series in some way or hell, replaces it, things will be bad. Real bad.

Last I checked, Sonic games' sole strong point has only ever been the gameplay (but sometimes tunes too). Regardless of whether or not the new cartoon will continue the trend of bein' 'Karp-awful, I reckon ya shouldn't Knock Off the game 'til ya try it.

That, and Naughty Dog is apparently involved in the project alongside Ninty. At the very least, we won't be seein' another '06-ish disaster. Perhaps they'l also learn from whatever mistakes they made in Lost Worlds as well, not that I'd ever be that optimistic.

Last I checked, Sonic games' sole strong point has only ever been the gameplay (but sometimes tunes too). Regardless of whether or not the new cartoon will continue the trend of bein' 'Karp-awful, I reckon ya shouldn't Knock Off the game 'til ya try it.

That, and Naughty Dog is apparently involved in the project alongside Ninty. At the very least, we won't be seein' another '06-ish disaster. Perhaps they'l also learn from whatever mistakes they made in Lost Worlds as well, not that I'd ever be that optimistic.

Naughty Dog can only do so much though Karpster.

They'd be able t' do more than enough if SEGA doesn't get in the way.

That's true, they could probably pull it back from it's horrible reveal state so far (plus it could use some Nolan North, could totally use some more Nolan North)

Back