new experience for wii!

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
so my girlfriend graduates from sdsu (san diego state university) next month, and afterwards she's coming home (to Guam) for grad school. this means that her oh-so-loving parents are buying her a condo here on the island, which in turn means that she's shipping her things home, including a 30'', high-def plasma television!!! what does this all mean? that i'm gonna hook up my wii and experience it like i've never done before! yeah!!!

Well battles is high so I guess I'll tell you this should go in the Wii Chat section but your new so just be careful where you post that's cool though hope you enjoy it

WiiZero said:
Well battles is high so I guess I'll tell you this should go in the Wii Chat section but your new so just be careful where you post that's cool though hope you enjoy it

couple things:

first of all, i considered where it would be most appropriate to place this thread. i figured it would be best here because it's the gaming experience that i said i was looking forward to, and since this is the gaming section, i figured i'd post here. what does it matter, though?

secondly, i'm not as new as you'd think. check the join dates: i've been here for quite a bit longer than you.

no sweat, though. maybe i'll post something like this in the chat section next time.

i don't know, but my girlfriend has one that is 28'' in height, and 48'' in width. is width the way i should be measuring it? not really a gadget kinda guy. sorry. those are the measurements.

Well it definatly aint a 30" plasma, they start at 37". The screen is measured corner to opposite corner. easiest way to find out the size is to punch the model number in google and see what it says.

Back