New Fire Emblem video

Interesting that the classic controller is used in the video, raises questions about whether a GC controller or even the standard wiimote will work, hopefully it does. Also the fighting scenes look smooooooooth.

I agree it does look smooth. The thing is the classic controller was supposed to be an optional accessory (well at least from what I have read), I wonder if they are leaning tord it being a "Must Have" soon. Ah well the game looks good, guess we will have to wait for more information.

Wow she looks FREAKY...Like seriously thats close to PS3 wierd mode. They better change that ASAP. But the video its self looks sweet. I'm so excited to get an RPG Game. More and more I'm liking Fire Emblem. Especially since FF Crystal Chronicles is just a spinoff...

Now that I watched it again, it looks like she HATES it. It looks like shes gasping and about to cry when she attacks people.

Now, I am usually never excited about Fire Embalm games, but this one looks really really cool. I'll be sure to pick it up.

i dont think you guys get it. i dont know japanese or anything, but it looks like she is playing an older fire emblem game on her vc and she wants a new one, thats why she is sad. and then it might be saying something like....the wait will be over on 2/22/07 or something like that

I dont know, I dont think i saw enough to make me want to get it. I mean it wasnt that long and it showed u more of the girl than it did the game.

It looks like Advance Wars:Dual Strike, which I am just getting into on the DS.
I will get this.

At first, I wasn't going to get this game, having been disappointed with Path of Radiance. But these videos plus dark magic got me sold! The trailer with the CG battle scene was awesome.

actually I have heard news that a some developers are going to start adding control schemes for the Classic Controller. Mortal Kambat is one of the first titles that I have seen that offers it.

Back