New Football Boots Decision, Which Ones Should I Get?

Lewi T

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Right, I desperately need new footy boots as my Vapour II's are falling apart, so I would like everybody to vote on the following 9 options:

[Click to see a larger image if you like]
[Note: the last two pairs are standard and aren't able to be customized, so they won't have my name and things on them, they are a different model to the first 5 as well]

boots.jpg

Last edited:
i love how europeans call soccer football, its like you primarily use your feet or something ! (sarcasm/american satire)

samXcor3 said:
i love how europeans call soccer football, its like you primarily use your feet or something ! (sarcasm/american satire)

You are brilliant.

Either the two in the top row that have the black base, or the gold (yellow), and red ones in the middle.

owlsgo said:
one of the bottom row. the laces are well placed for passing and shooting.
What about when I use the outside of my foot? The positioning of the laces isn't really an issue, it's more just about the design, i.e. which one looks the best!

BY THE WAY, I'VE CHANGED THE DESIGNS SO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE FIRST POST AND DECIDE AGAIN PLEASE!

Thank you.

The reason why I've changed them is because the customization on Nike iD has changed so I've done some new ones, albeit some of them are similar to last time. But anyway, check them out!

Haha funny thing about the Vapors. I went to the store, and in my size and the size above, I couldn't fit my feet into the shoes. They were too tiny and narrow for my feet, but I usually wear Nikes anyway. Pretty screwed up cleats...

But I like the first in the second row.

I'd go for the fourth one on the second row, blue and white with orange Nike tick... they should be fine, and they look good.

Back