New games But!!!

Manoj

WiiChat Member
Sep 13, 2007
I was given around 10 new wii games from Malayasia which my wii console refuses to paly...Could any body help as I am not an expert..
Thanks

Where so you live? The Wii's games are region protected which means that if you have a US Wii, it will not play games that come from outside North America.

Yeah, sorry. I don't think that you can play those games on a US or even European console.

i suggest asking the person you bought it from for his/her wii and trade it with yours

then once you want more games. sell the system + games on ebay for 1.5 x the cost

then buy more games and another wii!

yaaa, i dont think the games will play no matter what you do, u made a mistake getting them, next time you should look more into what ur buying before you acctually buy it

i think that if you mod your wii your can play them but i dont know so ask someone who knows (i've never have a mod console)

if you got them for free then try selling them on ebay.
that way you can get some money to buy some US ones.

^^ thats exactly what i would do, rip someone off to help yourself, its the way to go!!:lol:

this dude got some games that dont work on his wii because there from Malayasia and hes asking for help so help him

Back