New Games for the week of Nov. 25

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN... Game Party and Cruisn saound attractive...especially at the reduced pricepoints.

Cranium Kabookii - Nov 27 - $49.99 - Based on the best-selling Cranium board game series! Cranium Kabookii is played with a single Wii remote, but an unlimited number of players may take part in the game. In addition to the remote, players will also use a set of red tinted "goggles" that come with the game. These goggles will allow players to see special clues on the screen that must be kept secret at all costs. The game will feature 15 activities in the spirit of the board game.

Cruis'n
- Nov 27 - $29.99 - An all new version of the classic Midway arcade racer, Cruis'n comes exclusively to the Wii. Choose your ride from an impressive lineup of licensed cars and experience a rush of adrenaline as you race opponents through twelve different street circuits using the Wii Remote to steer and perform outrageous stunts. Win races and earn upgrades including: turbos, body kits, neon and nitrous, allowing you to create the ultimate ride.

Game Party - Nov 27 - $19.99 -Game Party for the Wii is a collection of classic skill games from around the world, from American sports venues to European gathering spots. Using the Wii's unique control interface, you can play classics such as darts; modern favorites such as table hockey and hoop shoot, or participate in multiplayer trivia contests. More than a half dozen games are available. It's the ultimate party game.

History Channel: Battle for the Pacific - Nov 27 - $39.99 - No description...

Ultimate Duck Hunting - Nov 27 - $39.99 - Ultimate Duck Hunting is a realistic hunting simulation that features both shooting and retrieving. Choose your dog (yellow, chocolate, or black Labrador retriever) and train him to respond to your commands, all controlled by player motions using the Wii Remote. Gear up with name-brand guns, camouflage, and decoys – then it’s off into the wilderness to set up decoys, use duck calls, and ultimately become a crack shot using the Wii Remote to aim and fire at tough-to-down mallard, hen, black, and teal ducks.

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - Nov 29 - $29.99 - Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords is a unique combination of classic RPG elements and fun puzzle mechanics. Create your own character and venture off in the world, listening to rumors, taking on quests, fighting monsters, and unraveling the mysteries to be found in the world of the Warlords. Designed specifically to entertain both casual and hardcore gamers with its deep immersion, five to fifteen minute play sessions and turn-based play style, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords incorporates strategy, role-playing elements and a persistent storyline in a puzzle board setting.

Set in the Warlords universe, the game challenges players to create, develop and customize the ultimate hero in order to save the land of Etheria from evil Lord Bane. To advance their character, players battle in turn-based, head-to-head "match-three" style puzzle games in one of three distinct gameplay modes. Single-player allows gamers to battle against the AI as they embark on over 150 challenging quests. Instant Action allows gamers to jump in and immediately play continuous battles to level-up characters without participating in quests. Multiplayer allows gamers to battle live opponents -- victory will advance the player's hero, magical arsenal, creature companions and more, ultimately rewarding gamers at nearly every turn.

Last edited:
Not as good as last weeks releases.
Crusin' could be alright, I saw some screens, it looked decent.

Thanks for the info.

*Shakes head at Cruisn*

Don't buy Crusin! Its graphics are dreadful. Like PS1 worthy. Either buy ExciteTruck or wait for Mario Kart.

Watch this vid.

Oops, bad link, you'll have to scroll up to see the vid.

Last edited:
Not every week can be a winner. Anyhow Puzzle Quest strikes my interest i liked the Xbox version i wonder how the Wii version will play.

Crus'n might be fun but definitely a rental if at all. History Channel game might be good, just haven't seen to much stuff on it. Lots of talk and no show so might not be as good. SMG is the game of choice right now for me.:smilewinkgrin:

sorry, nothing this week seems to grab my attention, thanks for the update tho :)

Cruisn might be worth it just for the cheese factor. It is seriously one of the biggest piles of crap I've seen in a long time. Only would a Nintendo console get a game that looks that horrible (graphically).

Maximo said:
Not every week can be a winner. Anyhow Puzzle Quest strikes my interest i liked the Xbox version i wonder how the Wii version will play.

The Xbox Live version is $15 and the PS2 version is $20. I'm not sure I want to spend $30 on it if I have those options unless the Wii version adds something special. There's also a PC demo version you can get for free:

http://www.infinite-interactive.com/puzzlequest/demo.php

Back