New games in Jan & Feb?

2ZeBeach

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Medford, MA
I was looking at the Nintendo site and saw that only one game was being released in January and one in February. These are Wario and WiiPlay.

This is kind of lame. Shouldn't any new game system be outputting more than one new game a month? It would be nice if something good came out since Zelda and WiiSports are the only worthwhile games out at the moment.

Maybe I missed something though and there are other third party games coming out soon?

At least march looks promising with mario party and SSX.

isnt wii play the add on to wii sports? It has table ping pong and air hockey or was it old school pong? im lost..

It's not related to Wii Sports apart from the fact that they both use your Miis.

is this a new version of wii play? because here in the uk we already have wii play, in fact i have it!

In Europe the Wii play is a package with a extra wiimote controller. You can buy it for € 49,= so my Guess the price in the States will be $ 49,=

Wii play was availably from the first launch date in Europe, I don't know if this was the cae in the States. For Australia I really don't know. Hope this helps :smilewinkgrin:

hmm... wii play is quite fun, played it @ the wii demo places.

only thing i dislike, amongst other games as well, is pool. just like the darts in Super monkey ball banana blitz, it's annoying ^_^;;

If you haven't tried Madden or Dragon Ball you should. The Wii version of Madden is by far the best yet. I have the ps2 and Wii version and my neighbor has the X360 version. We all always end up playing on the Wii version. I'm trying to sell the PS2 version currently LOL.

I hope they sell Wiiplay separately without the wiimote since I already have 4 wiimotes. =\

aira said:
I hope they sell Wiiplay separately without the wiimote since I already have 4 wiimotes. =\

I don't think so but have a look on one of the online auction sites like ebay. I see them on regular bases on marktplaats.nl a dutch auction site related to ebay.

Well EBgames ,and some other sites have been listing Sonic & the Secret Rings for 2/27 which is upped from the previous 3/1. So maybe its coming out sooner

there are plenty of worthwhile games out besides TP and sports. DBZ.. Elebits.. Marvel..

No!!

aira said:

I hope they don't. I haven't been able to find remotes anywhere and I figure Wii Play's going to be my best chance.

Back