new games in wii

bongoman

The Wii Bandit
Oct 30, 2007
london
Wii Online Code
0971-8290-0812-5670
all ye wii gamers out there I value your opinions what are best games out at the moment?

HOT:
mohh2
mario galexy
guitar hero
zelda TP
zach and wiki

NOT:
sonic and the seceret rings
monkey bal
maro party 8

RESIDENT EVIL 4! Probably THE best game IMO. Of course most people will say Super Mario Galaxy, but that fell short in the challenge aspect so I think RE4 is better.

Watch out for Zelda Twilight Princess, its not as good as everyone says it is IMO.

My faves are Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports of course, and Madden 08 (really only fun if you are at least a casual football fan).

If you like racing games, the best one out so far is Excite Truck. I would HIGHLY recommend it.

uloseiwin said:
Watch out for Zelda Twilight Princess, its not as good as everyone says it is IMO.

My faves are Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports of course, and Madden 08 (really only fun if you are at least a casual football fan).

If you like racing games, the best one out so far is Excite Truck. I would HIGHLY recommend it.

No... Its just you and very few others. Alot of people will agree...

Zelda was great.

phillepino said:
Medal of Honors Heroes 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3[/QUOTE

I have got medal of honor european assault .. on PS2 , is ok-ish , is MOH - heroes better ?

uloseiwin said:

thanks I do like my racing games i 'm getting excite mos def.

Thanks guys i have the general idea which ones to get .. ya'll have a great xmas and keep gaming .. peace.

My Wii games experiences (UK player, so I haven't played any games not out in UK yet):

Zelda and Mario Galaxy are fantastic, fun games, albeit not very challenging.

I thought Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption was a brilliant game, especially if you've played the first two Primes on the Gamecube.

Trauma Centre - Second Opinion, is a really addictive game. VERY challenging. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's a lot of fun.

Resident Evil 4 - Best game I've played on the Wii as of yet, though not as scary as previous Resident Evils. It's not so much a Survival Horror game, as it is Survival Action, steering away from the playstyle ever-so-slightly from other Resident Evil games - a step for the better IMO. If you haven't played this yet, get it.

Resi Evil - Umbrella Chronicles - Fun for a bit, but the on-rails gameplay bored me after a little while.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympics - a good party game if the people playing are game-savvy as a lot of the minigames can be complicated. If I had to play any party game, it would be this.

Guitar Hero III - Don't think anything needs to be said here. Activision are releasing replacement disks it's been revealed so unless the actual gameplay doesn't take your fancy, there's no reason not to buy this game.

Super Paper Mario - Meh, avoid like the plague. Fun for all of five minutes I found.

Driver: Parallel Lines - Poor.

Back