New Games the Week of Dec. 16th

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Well.... game....as per IGN

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams - Dec 18th - $49.99 - The follow-up to the classic Sega's Saturn game, built for play with the innovative Wii Remote to allow gamers to experience a heightened sense of gliding, spiraling, and looping through a variety of mystical dream worlds packed with high-flying adventure. As a fantasy jester called NiGHTS, players will fly through Nightopia, a rich and vibrant world where dreams come to life. Players must find inventive ways to confront the "Nightmarens" from the neighboring dark world of Nightmare using amazing acrobatic skills, freedom of flight, and other special abilities to protect Nightopia. NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is an adventure filled with courage, hope and inspiration.

That's it this week..although it could be a gooder...if not we have to look forward to Nintendo's "Christmas Surprise".

I hope it's as good as the September surprise!!...wait....

samXcor3 said:
I hope it's as good as the September surprise!!...wait....

LMAO exactly! Have nintendo actually said theres a surprise coming up though?

better than nothing lol.

Warrior said:
LMAO exactly! Have nintendo actually said theres a surprise coming up though?

better than nothing lol.

Regardless you think they would throw us something for Christmas....

Wow, I pre-ordered NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams so long ago, I forgot about it. Can't wait to pick it up and see how it runs. Looks like a very fun and creative game SEGA.

I don't get it. Is the whole purpose of this game to just fly through rings? If so, it seems more like a mini game thrown into a Zelda game or something.

Back