New Games the Week of Dec. 2nd

Budo said:
I'll be watching Godzilla to see what the reviews are like.
game informer gave it a 4, said only hardcore godzilla nerds could find any enjoyment out of it (something along those lines)

game lists like this is why i now own a PS3. depressing really, considering the ammount of good wii games released compared to the amount of games like on the list above. better luck next week guys, lol.

actually, im sure it's not, but golden compass might be worth a seven, maybe a good rent? the movie looks mildly interesting. i mean who teh fu*k wouldnt want to ride around on a polarbear? that's hardcore! :D

Last edited:
Ummm....the PS3 only has one game coming out this week...and it's Golden Compass.

I definitely want Alvin & the Chipmunks!
I love games about music and rhythm ^_^
Jenga too. And maybe Indoor Sports...o_O

SensesFail said:
game informer gave it a 4, said only hardcore godzilla nerds could find any enjoyment out of it (something along those lines)

game lists like this is why i now own a PS3. depressing really, considering the ammount of good wii games released compared to the amount of games like on the list above. better luck next week guys, lol.

actually, im sure it's not, but golden compass might be worth a seven, maybe a good rent? the movie looks mildly interesting. i mean who teh fu*k wouldnt want to ride around on a polarbear? that's hardcore! :D

Lol, damn!

I'm not a fan, I was just hoping it would be a good game with some smashing and stuff. I would have liked it to be more of a sandbox game though, as opposed to a fighter.

January will be good....WII FIT!!!...and isn't Mario Kart Wii in January too?

Back