New Games the Week of Feb. 10th

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN...hold on to your hats....

Balloon Pop - Feb 12 - $29.99
balloonpopwiiboxart_160w.jpg

The infamous Balloon Thief has stolen the Earth's precious seasons and sealed them away in his magical balloons. It is up to you to release the magic stored inside and bring life back to your planet one season at a time! Point at the screen to aim and link a series of balloons to create satisfying combos! Watch as the seasons change and bring the planet back to life, releasing different graphical elements to represent each month.

Go, Diego, Go! Safari Rescue - Feb 12 - $39.99
No Picture...
No description...

London Taxi: Rush Hour - Feb 12 - $19.99
london_taxi_rush_hour_wiiboxart_160w.jpg

The London Taxi Rush Hour game is based on what black cabs do best: collecting customers and taking them to famous London destinations within the time limit in order to get paid. There will be different routes, obstacles and busy traffic to traverse before picking up one of the many paying customers waiting for a lift. London Taxi Rush Hour features a realistic map of central London for players to race around, complete with famous sights like Trafalgar square, Big Ben and Hyde Park. The Official London Black cab itself is rendered with complete detail, and features environment mapping to bring out the high-polished look of the famous London Black Cabs.

White Knight said:
If the Taxi game is anything like Crazy Taxi, then it'll be awesome. May be worth looking at at that price.
Thats Exactly What I Was Thinkin. If Its Like Crazy Taxi Then I Might Get It...But I Highly Doubt It!:lol:
Why Punish Us With Such Crappy Games?:sad:

Back