New Games the Week of Feb. 16th

im fine paying 60 dollars for 360 and PS3 games but i would NEVER pay that much for a wii game. 50 bucks is far too much as it is. only wii game i would pay that much for is mario galaxy but tahts srsly it.

rukus said:
how so.
mx vs atv series has been around for quite some time.

cool didnt no this.

and dragon quest got 6.3 for a site read review, controls are meant to be realy bad.

and im paying the same for a wii game as i do for 360.

heck, dmc for 360 came out it is going for same price as tp ( £30) (and tp has been out for over a year)

Last edited:
laharyl said:
This is cool you should do this more often XP
I do it every week. I thought there were some titles that would go by without a word....which may be a good thing sometimes.

Backwards Man said:
As per IGN...could be a couple good ones.

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection - Feb 20th - $29.99
pbhofwiiboxart_160w.jpg

Pinball Hall of Fame – The Williams Collection faithfully recreates eight of the most memorable tables from the golden age of pinball in stunning, photorealistic 3D. Players begin the game with access to four pinball tables, and the remaining four tables are unlocked as the game progresses. Players can spend as little as two minutes on a quick pinball challenge, or delve deeper into the game, gaining rewards in a token-based system as they unlock each of the pinball tables. Single-player Arcade and Challenge modes provide hours of solo entertainment, and a Multiplayer mode lets players face each other head-on.

Has anyone seen this out yet? It's been delayed so many times, the last date I heard was 2/26, but I don't think it's been released. :mad5:

Well IGN still says it was released on the 20th.....I'm not too sure as I haven't seen it around.

Backwards Man said:
Well IGN still says it was released on the 20th.....I'm not too sure as I haven't seen it around.

Whew, Amazon did end up with it (Williams Pinball Hall of Fame) in stock on Feb. 27th, so I ordered it! Looks to be a blast! :yesnod:

Back