New Games the Week of Jan. 27th

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN...

Bomberman Land - Jan. 29 - $29.99
Bomberman-Land_wii_rated_f-FIXboxart_160w.jpg

Bomberman Land brings together three exciting game modes into one. The series introduces a bevy of mini-games, where most can be played in multiplayer mode. The Wii features 50 mini-games to play through. In addition, the Bomberman Land series features a robust single-player Story Mode, where players can explore a fantasy land and solve quests and puzzles with the ultimate goal of restoring peace and tranquility to the beleaguered Bomberman world. Best of all, the game includes the Battle Pack Mode, the classic multiplayer Bomberman experience that gamers know and love.

Balloon Pop - Jan 30 - $29.99
balloonpopwiiboxart_160w.jpg

The infamous Balloon Thief has stolen the Earth's precious seasons and sealed them away in his magical balloons. It is up to you to release the magic stored inside and bring life back to your planet one season at a time! Point at the screen to aim and link a series of balloons to create satisfying combos! Watch as the seasons change and bring the planet back to life, releasing different graphical elements to represent each month.

Action Girlz Racing - Jan 31 - No price
ActionGirlzRacingboxart_160w.jpg

Pick your favorite Action Girl and take to the roads to race around fairy-tale castles, holiday resorts and even through school corridors while the teachers aren't looking! Best of all are the Action Girlz themselves:

Meet Kat, an action girl with no fear – she will take anything on! She loves to hug the curves of every race track as close as she can, and is always the first to have a drink after the racing is over Latisha is so cool you have to check her for a pulse – nothing riles this girl! She knows her own mind and no one changes it – watch out for her, she’ll have no qualms about overtaking at speed. Bianca is all about being a professional – she has it all! She uses her head and thinks about every corner and pick-up on the track. But she isn’t all brains though, Bianca knows how to have fun & relax with her mates once the race is finished. Amber may come across like she’s more concerned about her looks but that’s only because she wants to win in style! Her image is important to her, but nothing compares to the feeling of winning. Akiko likes indie music and tap-dancing, hey every girl's different! But when it comes to racing she only thinks about the finish line, and will do whatever it takes to cross it first. Blossom harnesses flower-power like no other female – she’s really something, and her passionate yet relaxed personality makes her the ideal driver - all the other girls love her. Courtney is up there with Latisha for being the coolest chick around – but she’s not copying man, oh no, she’s got her own style. When she overtakes her competitors on the track, she knows she'll be seeing them L8er.

WOW remind me not too buy them.

Seen in the new Argos catalogue (UK) that they have Mario Kart in on the 26th or 25th of March i think it said.

Whoops said:
WOW remind me not too buy them.

Seen in the new Argos catalogue (UK) that they have Mario Kart in on the 26th or 25th of March i think it said.

Really?..I though it would be later seeing as Smash Brothers Brawl is coming out in March...what is the Nintendo game for February? Anything?

Wow. Some more high quality Wii titles. If only Bomberman had online, it might be worth playing.

Backwards Man said:
Really?..I though it would be later seeing as Smash Brothers Brawl is coming out in March...what is the Nintendo game for February? Anything?

I definatly saw it in the new catalogue and im 70% sure i got the date right. And it definatly said Mario Kart.

Bomberman Land seems like the only good option out of the three, but I will only end up renting it.

um, can we say....crap? i think we can fellas....i think we can

Back