New Games the Week of March 9th

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN...some game called Super Smash Bros. Brawl is supposed to come out...could be good.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $49.99 - March 9th
SmashBrosBrawlFinalBoxboxart_160w.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a brawling, battling, action-packed video game that features a varied roster of characters for four-player simultaneous melees! Use your Wii Remote and Nunchuck controls to deal serious damage to your opponents and win the game! This Wii entry in the popular series features a number of new additions, including an Adventure Mode (with co-op play), a wealth of new characters and stages, and online combat for multiple players to face off against each other from anywhere!

Indoor Sports - $39.99 - March 10th
No description or package art...so probally delayed.

George of the Jungle and the Search for the Secret - $29.99 - March 11th
GeorgeOfTheJungleboxart_160w.jpg

The king of the jungle swings back into action this fall on Cartoon Network and for the first time to the Nintendo Wii, DS and PlayStation 2. Based on the beloved Jay Ward classic, fans will be able to experience George of the Jungle in a brand new way! Grab your controller and swing into the fun as George and his friends jump into another hilarious adventure.

The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return - $29.99 - March 11th
HOD_Wii_FRNT_12_11aboxart_160w.jpg

Return to the horrific haunts of House of the Dead in this two-pack of shooters. The arcade games House of the Dead 2 & 3 come packaged together on one Wii disc in a set SEGA is calling The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return. Battling the relentless attack of bloodthirsty zombies with steady aim and a quick trigger finger, players can target creeps and creatures easily with the Wii remote (with or without the Zapper lightgun shell.) The two titles will feature more than six gameplay modes, including Arcade Mode and Time Attack. In addition, up to two players can target zombies simultaneously in the title's cooperative mode.

Sweet, I can't wait for Brawl...My friend and I are probably going to get it at 12 A.M tomorrow. :D

I remember playing the house of the dead in arcades, was pretty fun...I'll maybe look into the Wii version. However, I think that for quite some time, I'll be too busy with Brawl to focus on any other games. :p

Did you just say "some game is SSBB and it "could" be good if your joking ,ok but if not you need to look around on the internet a tad....

tampa2012 said:
Did you just say "some game is SSBB and it "could" be good if your joking ,ok but if not you need to look around on the internet a tad....
BM's humor was obviously lost on tampa2012. :frown2:

Luckily, I have a similar sense of humor as BM so I appreciated it. :thumbsup:

Dude i was kidding like no one on here probably knows what SSBB is i was joking.....lol

Well looks like Brawl is the winner of this week.

House of The Dead 2 and 3 could be alright, but unless people have extra cash or are skipping Brawl (doubt both of those to certain extents) then this game won't sell. And if it did sell well we could have gotten House Of The Dead 4 later on down the road.

:O :crazy: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :shocked: :shocked: :wtf: :yikes:
CantGetAWii said:
Well looks like Brawl is the winner of this week.

House of The Dead 2 and 3 could be alright, but unless people have extra cash or are skipping Brawl (doubt both of those to certain extents) then this game won't sell. And if it did sell well we could have gotten House Of The Dead 4 later on down the road.

I wouldn't cut it short its a budget title really. So it will still sell, I know im buying it. I'm really getting back into the arcade shooters with RE:UC, Ghost Squad ect... I['ll pick up a nice classic combo for that price.

Last edited:
i would have been excited for HOTD if i hadn't already bought RE:UC :scared:

if only there were some other game to blow my money on...

George of the jungle and HOTD chose a very bad time to be released...
neither of them stands a glimmer of a chance to rival brawls sales.

George of the Jungle is obviously gonna sell out. As for me I'm going to that midnight release.

Back