*NEW* General Pokemon Chat

T

The_Loose_Cannon

Moderators notes- ok guys, because the last pokemon chat has spammed itself to death, im starting a new one. the last one got out of control with "OMGGG" "lol.....", "eh......" and "...............'s"

if i see any of those type of posts i will ban all of you and have this forum taken away. dont underestimate me folks im dead serious.

thats your final warning.

TLC
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you can talk about pokemon, and your profiles!

Rules:
1.No Cursing
2.No Racial Terms
3.No Flaming
4.Don't go too off topic try to stay a little bit on pokemon
5.Enjoy it!

is there a phrase to describe your deadly seriousness?

BanHammer Happy?

:lol:

But yeah, let's keep this topic spam free, help by reporting any spam you see:)

So what are the general reactions towards the new pokemon movie?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
Moderators notes- ok guys, because the last pokemon chat has spammed itself to death, im starting a new one. the last one got out of control with "OMGGG" "lol.....", "eh......" and "...............'s"

if i see any of those type of posts i will ban all of you and have this forum taken away. dont underestimate me folks im dead serious.

thats your final warning.

TLC
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you can talk about pokemon, and your profiles!

Rules:
1.No Cursing
2.No Racial Terms
3.No Flaming
4.Don't go too off topic try to stay a little bit on pokemon
5.Enjoy it!

ohhh i think this will be alot better,thanks jilly ill give u rep,and wat about making the title

emmspokemon said:
ohhh i think this will be alot better,thanks jilly ill give u rep,and wat about making the title

ok new thread title thanks emms!

emmspokemon said:
ur welcome,oh do u hav a ds and any wifi games

i have a psp :sick:

i made a thread about possibly getting a DS because id like to hook it up to my wii in the near future. if i can do that then ill deffinitly consider buying one.

i am very interesting in getting wifi games and all that good stuff. but right now, ill deal with my PSP and whatnot :)

when wifi games become more popular for the wii, ill play you haha.

hey thanks, i remember wario kept saying eh......... and lonelyness kept saying .................. and zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

so i need dittos!!!!(this is general pokemon chat you can talk about ANYTHING related to pokemon i remember emma u said this is wrong thread well it's not)

oh yeah notice posts going WAY down. youll see.

im contemplating on telling i0n to make pokemon a nonpost count area like board games

Back