New Girl Here

Cari

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Vancouver, BC (Canada)
I've been browsing and reading your forums since before Christmas; until this point I haven't registered to due lack of a Wii and therefore lack of a reason to really post.

Anyhow, I finally snagged a Wii and a second pair of Wiimote/Chucks the other day (literally) at HMV in the local mall. Completely by chance actually, was in the mall scouting out new possible frames for glasses as I had just had my prescription checked.

Anyhow, I've been wanting to pick up the Wii since I first heard about it in Dec (yeah a little slow there missing the pre-release, I know :rolleyes:). After about half an hour of fussing with both my wireless router settings and my Wii connection settings I got the thing connected live. :mad2: If anyone is at all curious about how I did this, I put a post on my LJ.

Right now, I only have the console, Wii Sports, second Wiimote/Nunchuck. Gotta save up more money to buy games. :lol:

Anyways, thanks for having the forums here. Looking forward to many more posts. :)

Welcome Cari! I've found this a really good place to find out what's going on in the wii-world and how to find answers to things that might have you really stumped! And dont forget to help others in return to :)
Welcome once again, and have fun!

Hi Cari , welcome to Wii chat .
youv'e got a Wii eh ....... Your doing beter than me , I've wanted one since before relaese but haven't been able to 'snag' one yet( long story ) , get one next week (fingers crossed) .
Hey have fun with your machine and be sure to let me know what its like . I'll see you around the forums .

Welcome to the forum Cari. Good to see another canuck on these boards.

Welcome, if you ever Private message me asking for a friend request, you'll never hear the end of it.

Back