new girl

cool i live in edinburgh and motherwell, normally half the week each end lol

why is it so surprising girls like wiiiiii? its fun:devil:

Cap'n Crunch said:
Hello im the forum asshole, i always talk about how bad red steel is.
OOOO Your black? That's why I never get your jokes. No abla negro.

*STIK* said:
cool i live in edinburgh and motherwell, normally half the week each end lol

why is it so surprising girls like wiiiiii? its fun:devil:

I dunno, I know loads of girls who love playing with my Wii........

I think it has become more socially acceptable for females to enjoy video games and also the consoles just now, especially Nintendo consoles are open to a broader spectrum of potential gamers.

Pecky said:
I think it has become more socially acceptable for females to enjoy video games and also the consoles just now, especially Nintendo consoles are open to a broader spectrum of potential gamers.
guess you are right. all the girls i knew at school were stuck up bitches who didnt know the meaning to word "gaming". but its kinda different in uni cause i can discuss a lot of games with a few of my female friends.

Yeah i've never really knew anyother girls who were into gaming like me.. then I started college in December and one of the first friends I made was a massize ds fan ^-^

I actually only started talking to her because she was playing her ds lol, and I'll talk to anyone :) And now like.. even my teachers are gamers (my photography teacher had his wii last week :cornut: )

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah i've never really knew anyother girls who were into gaming like me.. then I started college in December and one of the first friends I made was a massize ds fan ^-^

I actually only started talking to her because she was playing her ds lol, and I'll talk to anyone :) And now like.. even my teachers are gamers (my photography teacher had his wii last week :cornut: )
the wii is taking over the WORLD.

Good its abpout time Sony rain came to a end

Back