New Goldeneye game is for Xbox 360 / PS3 :p

Yeah, it does look way better. Might even have new maps or whatev. But oh well - I'm not going to go buy a new game console just to play it. If I already owned either of the other two consoles I'd probably get it. Meh...

Looks so much better. But I'm not buying two of the same games because one has better graphics. There are only select games that I'd do that for (Resident Evil remake for Gamecube and Counter-Strike Source, for example) and this is not one of them.

GOD DAMNIT ACTIVISION! How could you sell out the Wii's only brilliant exclusive shooter?! D:

This is, ironically enough, the first instance I've heard of a great Wii game being ported to other consoles later...

I hope they change up the ranking system, I'm 47 now and I got 50k xp to go till I get to rank 48. With 5xp a kill this is B.S. I tell ya.

Though I usually get head shots :sick:

Yeah, it does look way better. Might even have new maps or whatev. But oh well - I'm not going to go buy a new game console just to play it. If I already owned either of the other two consoles I'd probably get it. Meh...

but britt it's just about graphics remember no 1 gives a damn about game-play just how cool graphics are

I like the WII version because the wiimote-nunchuck combination rocks, with the xbox 360 controller the game will be just another shooter (and you know...the xbox 360 is full of shooters)

@24gh12 - Not necessarily. I read on a review that it'll support 16 player online matches, and 4 player split screen online capabilities. Those are some pretty cool upgrades. Not to mention some of our common issues with the Wii version will most likely be fixed on the new releases. So - yes, graphics are cool. But the other stuff is more of a draw for current GE players, I think.

Some of the confirmed upgrades of the game are as follows:There is going to be hours of added play to story mode, HD graphics, A new upgrade system for online play, More Maps, More guns, 16 players in game which prolly means the maps that already exist will be made bigger, There is a new Online mode as well forgot what it's called.

I haven't heard about the fixes of the game yet but you can prolly count on far less lag, No host quits, and voice chat. The PS3 version is supposed to support motion controls while the XBOX version isn't expected to, that is why I will be on XBOX cuz I use dual analog and never could get the hang of the wii mote.

You will for sure see [RS] on the XBOX version and me of course :) Just put up my money to reserve a copy!

Last edited:
Some of the confirmed upgrades of the game are as follows:There is going to be hours of added play to story mode, HD graphics, A new upgrade system for online play, More Maps, More guns, 16 players in game which prolly means the maps that already exist will be made bigger, There is a new Online mode as well forgot what it's called.

... Why the hell can't PS3/360 games being ported to the Wii receive awesome additional content like that? 'Course it has to be vice versa... Damnit Activision. =/

Back