New Grinder Details Claw Their Way Out

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Think I missed this in last Wednesday but new Grinder detailed are afoot.

Scary stuff

What does High Voltage have up its sleeve?

Nintendo Power has gained some interesting new details on The Grinder, the next Wii FPS from developer High Voltage. Perhaps the most exciting tidbit of info being that the game will now support MotionPlus, which is a big... erm... plus.

Similar to Valve's popular Left 4 Dead series, you take control of a bunch of characters each widely differing in their characteristics. The line-up will include a Mexican bounty hunter called Hector, a doctor (cleverly named Doc), a Japanese assassin named Miko, and AJ, the only survivor of a slasher attack on her student social group.
The Grinder will also feature two-player support in the form of a co-op mode which can be played either locally or online.
Sounds cracking to us, hopefully this can be the Left 4 Dead of the Wii.

heres the link officialnintendomagazine.co.uk

Sounds truly "cracking", yet the videos so far aren't very convincing.

Grinder is looking pretty decent, and as great as L4D/L4D2 are, this game hopefully won't be entirely similar.

I'm hoping that the most common thing is the 4 player stuff, and I'm hoping the finished product turns out a bit better than the Conduit did.

[video=youtube;yROLRovCkso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yROLRovCkso[/video]

It looks like something I might play, but then find theres something really annoying about it so start to hate it

Back