New guy

bigdaddy

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
As it relates to wii motes mysteriously going haywire (led lights just blink continuosly and then go out, wii motes unable to turn on wii console etc) if re-synching doesn't work, just plug the wii out. That's what i did and it worked like a charm

Welcome! If your Wiimote won't work right, make sure you're not playing around any infrared (heat) source such as a space heater or dryer. This seems to throw them off. Never had any problems personally with the mote away from these sources or with them off.

Thanks for the welcome. Any info on accessing the user agreements? I am unable to read it, and hence confirm it, and hence use wii connect 24. I updated my wii to a version 2.2u but still not able to see the actual user agreements in wii settings. Why is that?

bigdaddy said:
Thanks for the welcome. Any info on accessing the user agreements? I am unable to read it, and hence confirm it, and hence use wii connect 24. I updated my wii to a version 2.2u but still not able to see the actual user agreements in wii settings. Why is that?
You should have to go through user agreements right after testing your connection for the first time if I remember correctly. This then allows you to use the service. Try starting over your connectivity if you've already connected, maybe you somehow did something wrong or hit the wrong icon. If in doubt, your user manual should get you on the right track. You may also try Nintendo customer service.

Welcome to wii chat, dont forget to read the forum rules.

Looking forward to see your future contributions<3

Big daddy
Easy easy easy easy easy

Back