New Harry Potter game

With the quality of Harry Potter games I've played I dought this will work at all... Will be a crappy head set and or will work horribly.

If EA makes the game, then it'll probably suck...

don't misunderstand me, I know there are good EA games, but when it comes to making games from movies, they ruin it most of the time... I mean, the Lord of the Rings games for GC were fine, but with a franchise like LOTR you could have made a WAY BETTER game than that

CantGetAWii said:
I will see it when I see it, whered youd find this "rumour"?
MasterJedi2U said:
Another LIE made up by this person...seriously this is getting annoying. No link as usual...
Wow guys... why would i make it up. i'm not like u guys with no life and make up rumors for fun
StevenNevets said:
He didn't make it up...

Go watch Wii-cast on gametrailers.
and ty StevenNevets

if this game was true i would avoid it personally, like every other film >> game transfer that has ever been carried out in the past.

@Author of Thread:

1. You have no sources to back up your post.

2. There is a post on this here.

HelpMeGetWii said:
Wow guys... why would i make it up. i'm not like u guys with no life and make up rumors for fun
no life, no life? at least we don't have to put a picture of some hot chick as our profile pic to try and make other ppl think we either look like that, or get chicks like that

HelpMeGetWii said:
and ty StevenNevets

dude, try is a 3 letter word that really isn't that hard to spell.

FWELR said:
no life, no life? at least we don't have to put a picture of some hot chick as our profile pic to try and make other ppl think we either look like that, or get chicks like that

dude, try is a 3 letter word that really isn't that hard to spell.
at least i don't have a game for my pic... i just put up a hot chick because.. well shes hot. DUH.

and no i wasn't trying to say try. ty=thank you DUHHHHH
and try StevenNevets doesn't make sense if you know proper grammar

Back