New Harry Potter game

When have I EVER made up a rumor. I despise the idiotic made up rumors that you and likr 70% of this forums members seem to enjoy cooking up. If what you say is true where is the PROOF to back it up? Sorry but you have a history of just creating random threads talking about "news" thats neither confirmed or even being speculated about on VALID websites that we can trust.

And how exactly do you have the audacity to even accuse me of making up rumors when I just put you on BLAST for the exact same thing?

MasterJedi2U said:
When have I EVER made up a rumor. I despise the idiotic made up rumors that you and likr 70% of this forums members seem to enjoy cooking up. If what you say is true where is the PROOF to back it up? Sorry but you have a history of just creating random threads talking about "news" thats neither confirmed or even being speculated about on VALID websites that we can trust.

And how exactly do you have the audacity to even accuse me of making up rumors when I just put you on BLAST for the exact same thing?
There is no offical confirmation... It's leaked info and it's illegal for any major gaming site to discuss them...

HelpMeGetWii said:
at least i don't have a game for my pic... i just put up a hot chick because.. well shes hot. DUH.

and no i wasn't trying to say try. ty=thank you DUHHHHH
and try StevenNevets doesn't make sense if you know proper grammar

alright, ill give you the pic, is something nice to look at, but if you read my title, i clearly say i hate people who talk with hella abbreviations and stuff, so sorry, i didn't know that ty=thank you, but now i know, ty for letting me know.

HelpMeGetWii said:
Wow guys... why would i make it up. i'm not like u guys with no life and make up rumors for fun

and ty StevenNevets

hahaha dont even bother man. I dont really post rumours and If I do I have a source or link for everything I find. So take back your little guys with no life comment. Ok? And from what people have said about your old ways of posting rumours and not backing them up, is sad. Because there are 2 ways that you have built up your posts. In the canadian wii finder you would post there like 5 times a day, and I guess from what others have said you probably did the same with the amount of rumours you posted everyday.

HelpMeGetWii said:
that post isn't anything like this post..

Now I realized you didn't even bother to read the posts in the other thread so I figured you would say this. If you read on, the idea of the headset and/or microphone was brought up.

HelpMeGetWii said:
NOTE THIS IS A RUMOR THAT IS MOST LIKELY TRUE

i heard that the new harry potter game will use a headset and u will have to say the spells

pretty cool eh

no. now playing wii in front of company is a long stretch bet i'll do it. however whispering spells into a mic is too much for me :sad: :frown2: they've gone too far :p i thought it'd be cool to sort of make "wand" movements for different spells, that'd be fun =)

FR. said:
Now I realized you didn't even bother to read the posts in the other thread so I figured you would say this. If you read on, the idea of the headset and/or microphone was brought up.
i dont like to read :p

HelpMeGetWii said:
wuts so bad about double posting?

It clogs up posts, makes the forum look "immature" and most mods/admins like people to post in moderation. That's why double posting :)mad2:) is hated her and on mostly any other forum with a decent rulebook.

Back