New here, what's up people?

BruceWii

WiiChat Member
Aug 15, 2007
Hey everyone. Firstimer on WiiChat, and I got some good questions. For instance, DDR is coming out soon for the wii. I had DDR for the xbox, and the pads I have are compatable with xbox, ps1 (and therefore ps2 also) and it has a usb port. Will we be able to simply buy convertors so we don't have to buy new pads?

That's my first Q, hope it was a good one. lol.

BruceWii

hello hello hello there!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to wiichat. thanks for joining. please remember to read the forum rules and follow them please :)

as for you question, sorry i cant answer. im jus here to greet the new members :)

catch ya later!!!

I've never played DDR so I can't help with you with your question, sorry. However it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Anyways welcome to the forum Bruce. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

If anyone knows about this DDR question thing that would be great. I know there is a playstation/ps2 to gamecube converter, i just want to be sure it's compatable.

BruceWii

Hey, welcome to the forum BruceWii. Highly doubt you will have any way to hook up your existing pad to the Wii since the usb ports on it are very limited at this time, and except for possibly being able to use a Gamecube controller on Super Smash Bros Brawl (still can't possibly see how this would work though, seeing as the Wii turns into a GC when playing a GC game and has to be reset to play a Wii game afterwards), the Wii doesn't support the GC controller ports for Wii games. Might just have to wait and see how the new dance pad works on the Wii and go from there.

Welcome to Wiichat.
Enjoy your time here, and if you need help with something just ask someone.
We all can help you as best we can.

Back