nxcmp

Tech Support
Jan 22, 2008
USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Name: Steve
Hobbies: Computers, Gaming, Forums :p

School: I am fresh out of high school and work with computers for a living almost since I was born. I have yet to enroll into College. I wanted some time off to myself and I'm plaining to pick up a job in the near future. I have made my choices on where I want to go and take what classes. In High School, I have taken computer science I & part of II (class was cut), Keyboarding, Computer Basics I & II, Web Design I & II, I received my CISCO Networking "CCNA" Certification, and maintain a few small networks around where I live. I offer PC tech support for my friends and family and it never stops :lol: and I don't mind it. I'm a sucker for forums so I'm on quite often. If you need help with something drop me a line I'll see if I can help.

A few last things

Music: Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Saosin, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Chevelle, and others

Movies: The Punisher, Swordfish, Enemy of the State, Antitrust, Matrix series, Patriot Games, The Rock, Day After Tomorrow, and others

Welcome to WiiChat

You must know an awful lot about computers. Right now I'm going to school for my A+ Certification.

manred said:
Welcome to WiiChat

You must know an awful lot about computers. Right now I'm going to school for my A+ Certification.

Nice :D I'm also getting training for the CCNP Cert & Wireless as well. How far are you into the class, what are you covering in your course right now ?

Last edited:
Right now I'm into the second semester (of course), but we were learning today about processors and how to install them, though I already knew about that. Next year I will be taking networking.

Back